Three

Omniscient

Chapter threeI'll protect her

Chapter three
I'll protect her

15 January 2014

Kentrell barged through the front door,quickly closing and locking the door behind him.

The 18 year old male checked out his surroundings as he made his way through the huge house that was mostly in bright colours.

Making his way up the clean, smooth,white steps,he looked around before seeing a room with the door slightly open and blue light shining.

The male slowly made his way towards the room as he wasn't too sure if he could trust where he was at the moment as he had never been to the rich side of Chicago before.

Pushing the door open more,he quickly rushed over to the younger girl who laid unconscious on the floor.

"Shit."He mumbled as he picked the surprisingly light girl up,carrying her bridal style.

Kentrell walked as fast as he could with the girl in his arms as he didn't want to drop her.

He carefully made his way down the stairs and walked over to the front door as he somewhat struggled to open the door.

Once he successfully managed to get the door open he rushed over to his old Toyota,opening the back door and carefully laid the younger girl down.

The older male quickly ran back to close the door as he didn't want anything to get stolen.

Rushing back to the car,he got in the driver's side,immediately driving off to the hospital not even bothering to clip in his seatbelt as he didn't care about his safety,just the younger girl he had in the back of his car who was on the verge of dieing.

Kentrell ran red lights,went passed the speed limit and illegally switched lanes many times until he finally reached the nearest hospital.

"Ay,I need help!"the male called out to nurses as he pulled the girl out of his car,closing the car door with his foot and carrying her into the hospital where nurses came rushing in his direction with a stretcher.

"What happened sir?"One of the nurses asked as they rushed her down the halls to get to a room.

"Ion know,she called me saying "help" and then I found her on the floor."he told her as he walked with them.

"I'm going to need you to wait out here sir."The nurse said as they placed her in a room.

Kentrell sat in the waiting room with his head in his hands.

"Yo Trell nigga,what you doing here?" He heard.

Looking up he saw his friends sitting down on the chairs next to and in front of him.

"I could ask y'all the same thing."the saddened male said.

"My sister is giving birth and we were already together so I asked them to come with me."Lisa told him smacking on her gum,which was a regular thing she did.

"Y'all remember that girl Aurora?"he asked them.

The group nodded their heads confused as to what he was getting at.

"I'm here for her,she called me saying she needed help and then I found her passed out in the floor."he explained to them.

"Oh no,I hope she's okay."The kind female from the previous day said.

"Where her mama was at?She'on seem like she supposed to be left alone."One of the older males said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Ion know,the house was empty,I think she was posed to be going to school." The male said letting out a heavy sigh.

"Her mama let her go to school,do she know what she doing bro?"Another one of the males questioned.

"I was expecting atleast a maid or some to be there,they rich as hell." Kentrell said frowning at the thought of how careless her mother was.

Meanwhile Dayvon sat quietly next to his bestfriend as he watched the group converse about the younger girl.

When he's eyes connected with hers,he felt everything he needed to feel to know she's the one he needed.

He even typed her name in Google as he swore he has seen her before.

And he was right.

She was somewhat known for her looks.

She was perfect to him.

Not one single flaw could he find.

Even with the little problems she had, that was nothing he couldn't handle.

In his eyes they would be a perfect couple as he thought of himself as perfect and her.

Everyone knew about Dayvon's problems.

He was possessive,he had anger issues,suffered from bipolar disorder, he was psycho.

He murdered for the fun of it as he loved the sight of blood and the sound of screaming in his ears.

Most of the victims being women.

He would flirt with them and lure them into a relationship.

After the first week,boom,he beats then black and blue,threatens their families, uses them for pleasure.

Once he gets bored of them,he killed them as he didn't want them snitching on him even though pretty much everyone knew about his whereabouts.

But he promised himself when he gets Aurora,he would never hurt her,he would love her the way someone is supposed to be love and take care of her.

No one would hurt her.
No one could hurt her.
No one should hurt her.

He'll protect her.
I'll protect her.