𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓦𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷...

Welcome everyone to my first Genshin AU book!

I'd just like to say a few things before you start to read~

1. My first language ISN'T English so if you see any errors please, kindly point it out.

2. Constructive criticism is always welcome but please be polite about it! I am still a human after all.

3. If you have any ideas about the story, please don't write it down in the comments, instead write it to me privately here on Wattpad!

4. Be nice to each other <3

Now, some guidelines to help you out:

-If you see the text written normally, it's part of the story (obviously) but there will be times when things happened in the past and times when we're in the present. I'm following the Tangled movie's script so I apologize in advance if some things don't make sense.

-If you see the text written in bold, it's (Y/N) narrating.

-If you see the text in italic, it's something important: could be a detail about a character, an object or something someone has said.

-If you see the text in both of these, it's a flashback (I will also write where the flashback starts and ends, don't worry :D).

That's about it! If you have any questions you can always ask and I'll do my best to answer them.
There's also gonna be an Author's Note at the end of each chapter and I was thinking about putting some facts and interesting stuff about the book :)
but we'll see.

Well, then bye for now~