13

"I really have to go, should I call his mom?"

"Don't worry. She'll be worried sick. I can take care of him"

"Alright then. Call me if anything's needed"

Tine laid with his eyes closed and heard footsteps walking away further when he finally opened his eyes.

"You're awake?"The first one he saw was Amy with a worried look and he frowned.

"My head hurts"Tine whimpered and Amy placed her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

"You still have high fever . Need to rest"She said shortly,not wanting him to think further.

"You were there?"Tine suddenly asked when she was about to leave and she stopped and looked at him.

"See, Tine. Whatever happened is in the past now. So, don't you dare think about it and get more sick. I'll bring you medicine, you'll take and sleep until I call you for food"Amy said strictly and for some reason Tine felt a little bit warmth at his heart and the reason was her.

As he watched her walk out, he forgot what she said and was back at thinking about it, making himself feel more bad just like Amy said.

Days he took to finally bring himself to act okay again. But he wasn't just himself as he stared distancing himself more from other students.

He stood outside the door and watched Tine wiping his tear's away and sighing heavily. He saw Tine pulling out his phone suddenly and then after some seconds standing up and taking his bag and walking out through the other room.

Sarawat felt a sudden urge to follow him and just and he made his decision to follow him she stepped in front of him.

"Don't"Sarawat looked at Amy who didn't looked anything nice or friendly,it didn't even looked like she was looking at someone she was starting to get used to for her bestfriend.

"I know you have never loved him. But if you're any grateful for all those Times he was there for you, it's time for you to stop hurting him. Stop following him"Amy said and Sarawat couldn't help but scoff.

"Why are you afraid of me following him? Because you're sure he'll start to avoid you again, you're afraid, aren't you?"Sarawat asked and Amy stayed silent but her breathing began to fasten, her face turned red ,looking angry.

"Oh and I forget, you love him, don't you? Aren't you being toxic by pushing people away from him just because you love him and is afraid of him loving someone else-"

"IT'S CARE,YOU FOOL. It's not toxic but caring when I push away dangerous people away from him and YES,I LOVE HIM, I do love him. But for your information I'm not someone to stop him from being happy for my sole happiness. I'm not someone like you"Amy poked her finger on Sarawat's chest forcing him to take a step back.

They already had a few students staring at the whole scene but Sarawat was more fixed on Any who now had tear's in her eyes as she turned around and pushed herself out through the small crowd of students.

Sarawat moved to the window and looked down,there was a car on which a man he have seen before was leaning on and he could see Tine walking towards the car. The man collected the bag from Tine and Tine got into the car after smiling at the man. Soon Amy was also walking to the car hurriedly and got in after Tine.

Sarawat's felt himself burning as he watched and he was feeling extremely uncomfortable with the how the things were going around lately.

"Wat....."someone touched his shoulder and he turned around, his mind all of a sudden became soft and calm.