Chapter 36

*A Week Later*

Mira was working on something when she heard a knock on my door. It kind of surprised her really. Since the last meeting with the lawyers, T-Bone has yet to really bother her or even interact with her. He was more interested in his phone and only asked her questions pertaining to his conversation on the phone. Almost like he was gossiping with someone. A knock on the door "Come in!"

The door opened and T-Bone came in with a box. "Good morning Mira. I have a present for you."
She got up and gave him a curious look. "A present? Why?"

"So you know how I said that we need to celebrate yo initiation into T-201? Well on Saturday, we'll be holdin' a lil party and all our partners goin be there and it'll be official then."

She smiled. "Right. Thank you I almost forgot. What's in the box?"

He smiled back and opened it. There, in the box, was a long, gray dress that was sparkling at the top. "It's yo dress you goin wear. Do you like it?"

Bruh why the fuck is this group color gray?, she thought. She gave a polite smile but knew that dress would not flatter her. "Yeah it's pretty. Thank you."

He smiled proudly and Mira wanted to laugh. It's just hilarious to her that this is what he considers effort. "My pleasure ma'am. Now, should we have dinner together?"

"Ooh sorry Mr. T." She said in fake guilt. "I gotta meet a client you know the homie from Bounce?"

"I thought you already met wit him?"

"Nah yo employees kept takin the cars so I had to reschedule. Now that they home, I can go right now."

He gave a look of embarrassment but nodded. "Ard thats cool. Imma talk to my crew bout that my apologies."

She shook her head, gathering her things and smiling. "Nah its cool. I'll be back tho."

Mira made her way out the room, rolling her eyes. "I swear I want my name etched in the moon for this shit." She muttered under her breath.

She went in the garage, passing by the loud living room. She grabbed a pair of keys off the key holder and pressed the unlock button. An Audi responded so she climbed in and started the car. Hearing the car come to life, she pressed the garage opener, the garage opening. When it opened all the way, she zoomed out, making her to club Bounce. It wasn't a brand-new club, but it had went through recent renovations that invited a newer crowd to it. She pulled up and a bouncer from the entrance came up to the car. When the window came down and he saw her dace, he rushed over to the driver's side and helped Mira out the car. "Good Evening Miss."

She nodded and climbed out, using his hand he extended. "Is Favion here?"

He nodded. "You must be Miracle. Zario will escort you in while I will park the car."

She smiled at him, departing. "Thank you."

She made her way towards the entrance, ignoring all the looks she got from the line of people. A guy in his 30's with a burgundy suit was there. He smiled. "You must be Miracle correct?"

She nodded and he held out his arm for. Chuckling slightly, she linked her arms with his and was led inside. The intensity of the music and heat was amazing to her. They must've put a brick of their money into the insulation, she thought. She then saw some women performing aerial gymnastics, adding a slight elegance to the place. He leaned down towards her ear. "I am here to escort you to Favion. My name is Zario."

When he pulled away, she smiled at him and nodded, motioning him to get closer so she could reply. "Nice to meet you. So are you all from Nice?"

He nodded. "Born and raised. Came to the States when I was 20, got a degree and got a job here at Bounce."