''Guppie!''

Tw: mentions of blood, neglect, protective behaviour, possessive behaviour, Kidnapping(?)

"PLEASE DON'T THROW ME OUT I CAN BE OF YOU TO YOU!" They yelled to the protector.

"No now that is enough, Tommy. Now leave this pod at once. " He said pointing to the exit.

"PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL EAT LESS! I'LL HELP HUNT! I'LL SLEEP ON MY OWN! JUST DON'T THROW ME OUT!" Tommy yelled desperately. Tears filling up his diamond blue eyes while his golden locks floats around him.

"NO! NOW LEAVE BEFORE I THROW YOU OUT YOU SELFISH GUPPIE. YOU WASTE OF SPACE, WASTE IF TIME!" The protector yells as Tommy receives a harsh slap.

"NO DON'T HURT HIM! LET HIM STAY! PLEASE!" Someone yells from the crowd of guppies. Tubbo. 'My tubbo' Tommy thought as tears flooded out if his eyes then disappeared into the water around him.

Running to Tommy's rescue is Tubbo dragging Ranboo.

"No Tubbo it's fine. I'm leaving.." Tommy says quietly and leaving before the brunette can say anything.

Tommy use swam for around 1 hour and and 30 minutes.

He heard something splash around him.

He let out a distressed noise. All guppies can do this to alert their pod.

"Guppie?" A voice says. Tommy looks around. It's a siren...

He didn't get a  good look at him or her

He swims off as fast as a Guppie can.  He can swim faster than normal guppies.

He brushes past sand. His red tail flipping violently.

"GUPPIE SLOW DOWN I CAN HELP YOU!" The siren yells to him.

He sees a cave in the distance and speeds up.

When he gets out sided he makes a sharp right turn into he cave.

He looks around for a hiding place. He seems a small cave on the floor he darst for it.

Less than 10 seconds later the Siren is here.

"Guppies come out. That distress call you made sounded urgent." He says, looking around.

He put his hands over his mouth to try to keep his breathing down.

"Guppie? Come out I can help you!" He says. Tommy wiggle back a bit keeping a distressed noise in.

"I can be your pod! Just us two. We'd visit my Father and brother. Their a pod as well."

That sounds nice. I want that!

"I'll love you forever guppie!"

HE WANTS THAT! HE WANTS LOVE SO BAD! ONLY RANBOO AND TUBBO MADE HIM FEEL LOVED!

As the siren is grumbling and leaving I let out another distressed noise.

"So guppie is in here." The siren said and started searching harder.

"Guppie~ I can give you what ever you want!" The siren says.

He wiggle further to the back,  his back isn't pressed against the wall yet.

The siren let's out a comforting call.

He wants to come out to the siren and hug him. But Tommy resisits the urge.

"Guppie? Come here I can help you. C'mon."

He let's out another distressed call.

Uh oh..