4.

" Myra Kya hua hai Bacha " Sidharth asked once she came out of the examination centre and settled in the car ,and Sidharth helped her securing her seatbelt , it was a two hour drive from the centre back to their home and Sidharth had a operation lined at 11 in the night , he had 3 and half hour in hands from now but seeing The traffic he wasn't sure if he would be able to reach home and then back at the hospital.

" Kuch nhi Dadda , I'm tired , I need My bed , aur maybe Daddi ke haath ki champi , finally khatam hua paper " she spoke closing her eyes and relaxed on the passengers seat, And Sidharth took in her appearance, he hated seeing her without those gold studs she wore but it was necessary today, The NEET protocols were tough still they Followed it by heart and hence Aayat was dressed in a simple black T-shirt and a black lower , Hairs set in a pony tail without any accessories and simple slippers were what she had at the moment.

" Kuch khana hai " Sidharth asked realising it was the breakfast she had at 7 in the morning and it was 7 in the evening right now, almost 12 hours of fasting and he as a doting father knew she might be starving right now.

" Haan But Ghar Jaakar , Daadi aur Kiyu Wait kar rahe honge " She spoke turning on the radio , and switching off the ac, opening the window to let the natural breeze come in .

Aayat was a lover of nature, she could spend hours and hours sitting in the lap of nature alone without anyone beside her , She was an absolute sucker of old songs just like Sidharth and the song playing on the radio was one of her favourite.

Ye shaam mastaani, madahosh kiye jaaye
muje door koi khinche, teri aur liye jaaye

" Papa " She called him out, her eyes twinkling as if they are stars , those that shine the brightest up in the sky , That innocence intact in her eyes but she was growing....
Growing just like Any normal girl of her age would and that would Leave Sidharth in splits always , He was practical yet he was a father, a father who was in love with his daughter he knew he wasn't capable of loving like before a time in his life

" Bol na Sweetheart" He spoke , Closing the windows properly , he could feel Aayat getting upset but it was necessary, there was this media in front of the traffic, probably following some other celebrity , and He knew the car they were in was spotted often and to the top of that they were struck in the heavy Mumbai Traffic.

" Kyu karte ho aap aisa " She whined.

" Myra bacha media hai aage, I have got used to that attention, enough years I guess for me, For you we have made sure you get the least exposure in the media Myra , just not to make your life difficult haina baba, If you are fine with it I can really open the windows you see, but then it would be you who would make a fuss out of it later " Sidharth spoke actually knowing how much she would be confined to the walls of her room seeing so many people around her , capturing her .

" Hmm voh bhi hai " She spoke and looked around the traffic they were struck in.

" Acha bol kya bol rahi thi " Sidharth asked referring to the time when She called him before he closed all the windows.

" Voh I saw that icecream wala Uncle their, icecream khana hai " she spoke pouting.

" Oh okay ! " He smiled at her, her preferences were limited to such minute things in this world be it The Novels she read or the ice-creams that are sold roadside , she was such a sweetheart, atleast for him she was, he knew she was a bit aggressive but then The children in her age are .....

" Kahan Jaa rahe hai " She asked when she saw him taking a left turn instead of right, she was starving right now and she needed to hit the bed as soon as she go home yet here he has turned his car to a total opposite direction.