Sick vin *

Your pov

Sick vinnie! Y/n taking care of him, pure fluff

I woke up feeling vinnie tossing and turning.

"Vinnie" I whisper
"Vinnie" I say a bit louder
"Hm?" He hums opening his eyes slowly
"What's wrong bub?" I whisper, he closes his eyes and lays his head on my chest.
"I'm fine" he whispers, i sigh before running my fingers through his hair.
"Your burning up vin" I whisper
"Do you feel okay?" I ask, he opens his eyes again and shakes his head.
"Wake me up baby, if you don't feel good tell me" I sigh
"I'm sor-" he's quickly cut off when he puts his hand over his mouth, he quickly gets out of bed running to the bathroom. I sigh getting out from the covers and running to the bathroom.

"Babe don't come in, I don't want you watching me throw up" he says, it was muffled but I could hear him. The door quickly shut.
"Bub I don't care, let me help" I sigh
I open the door seeing vinnie sitting on the floor, his head leaning against the side of the cabinet under the sink.

"Oh bub" I sigh walking over to him, I sit beside him and begin to run my fingers through his hair again hoping it would calm him. I knew vinnie hated being sick. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath before he quickly leant back over the toilet throwing up again.

"Vin" I whisper, I place small kisses on his neck and rub his bare back since he was shirtless hoping to comfort him.
"You okay?" I ask him, he had practically thrown up his entire stomach now. He nodded softly, I sighed wiping his face and flushing the toilet before helping him up and putting some toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"Brush your teeth bub, I'll be right back" I say, he nods tiredly. I walk out and downstairs grabbing a trash can, and some medicine to help him feel better, and a heating pad I used when I was on my period, maybe it would help his stomach.before walking back upstairs. As I walk in I see vinnie rinsing the toothbrush under the water.

"You done?" I ask, he nods.
"Get back into bed bub" I whisper softly. He lies back in bed as I walk to the mini fridge in his room grabbing a bottle of water.

"Drink some water" i whisper to him, I run my hand through his hair as he shakes his head softly. He was always stubborn as hell when he was sick.
"Vin come on, you just threw up you have to drink" I sigh
"I'm not thirsty" he sighs
"Vin" I say, my voice getting louder.
"Open up" I sigh
I tilt his head back gently.
"Open" I sigh
He huffs before opening his mouth letting me pour some water in his mouth, he drinks it slowly, I keep pouring small amounts in until he had drank a good amount.
"Was that so hard?" I chuckle

"I got you some medicine too" I say, he opens his mouth letting me pop the pill in his mouth before drinking a bit of water to help him swallow.

"Good job" I smile
"Can I get you anything?" I ask
"Just cuddles" he mumbles tiredly
"Alright" I chuckle, I walk around to the other side of the bed and crawl back into bed.
"I'm not fragile hug me" Vinnie mumbles
I chuckle before moving closer, he smiles moving next to me. He leans his head on my chest as my hand goes to his back rubbing circles on it and my other hand goes to his hair, running my fingers through his soft curls.

"Thank you" he whispers, his eyes fall closed.
"I love you Vin" I smile kissing his forehead
"I love you more Y/n " he smiles

________________________________

Kinda short but cute story! Hope you enjoyed!