[16]

"Hey, where are you going?" Noya halted to a stop, spotting you shoving your things into your school bag in the living room.

"School" you glanced up at him.

"Shouldn't you still be resting?" He questioned.

"Nah, I don't have a fever anymore, and I feel okay, mom said to just take medicine before I leave."

"Mhm..." he eyed you, "Well, hurry up it's late!"

"IM GOING DONT RUSH ME" you finally stood up and off the couch, marching over to your brother.

.

"Y/n!" Tanaka yelled, "Are you okay?!" He grabbed your head and wobbled it side to side.

"No I broke my ankle help me." you fake cried as he frantically tried lifting you up. "Boy put me down I was joking." You smacked his head, laughing.

"Good morning Eno!" You grinned at the boy, he smiled back.

"I'm glad you're feeling better." he patted your shoulder.

"Yup!" You flung and arm out and landed him squat in the stomach, he bent over. "I'm gonna go, Yū" you nodded towards the school doors.

"How the hell can she just walk away like that after ATTACKING me?!" Enoshita grumbled out, watching you merrily skip away.

For some reason, you couldn't find Tobio or Shoyo outside. So you stumbled inside, ran around where they could normally be found, then gave up.

I'm not looking for those donkeys in their classroom, I don't care.

"Y/n!" You heard Tadashi let out, "What are you'd doing here, shouldn't you be resting?" He smiled as you strutted over to your desk.

"I'm fine" you smiled.

"And oddly quiet." you froze hearing his voice.

Gawd damn not this mf

Honestly you'd normally retort with some stupid little comeback, but you just kept replaying the previous night and it just made you feel all giddy and stupid so you couldn't act normal and blah blah so many emotions blah blah.

You sat, facing forwards,"Are you feeling better?" He turned to face you.

"Yeah," you turned to him as well, "the drops you gave me really helped" you smiled.

He quickly turned away as his face broke into a light red, "that's good" he muttered, still not facing you.

You looked over at Tadashi exchanging 'what the fawk' kinda looks.

-

"LUNCH TIME" you screeched as the bell rang.

"Yeah she's definitely not sick" Tadashi mumbled, grabbing his lunch box from his backpack.

"Not sure if that's for the better or for the worse" Kei muttered, eyeing you as you glared.

"Shut up, jerk. I'll cough on you" you threatened, leaning right up in his face.

"No— get your infected ass away from me" He shoved you.

"Infected my cheeks— anyways where's Kags and Shoyo" you cried out, bored.

"Up your as—"

"Probably in their classrooms." Tadashi cut the other off, honestly wanting to end it all.

"Let's go find them so we can eat together!" You suggested, Tadashi agreed while Kei complained.

You all went over to their classroom, finding them already eating. Shoyo jumped up and towards you, spotting you in the doorway.