Chapter 2

Now would be a good time to leave. Whoever this 'boss' was, it wasn't someone that Gon wanted to meet. He quickly ducked behind a pile of broken down furniture, trying to calm his breathing. "Anyways-" the male blinked, realizing that Gon wasn't there anymore. He frowned, and it was almost adorable. It probably might've been if not for the knife in his hand and the blood smeared across his face. "Where'd you go?" Gon tensed as he started walking towards him.

Footsteps echoed through the alleyway and the white haired male paused, then grinned and ran over to the noise, tossing his knife in the air and catching it in a reverse grip. "Biskeh!" a short older looking woman came into sight, she had long blonde hair and as soon as she got close enough she stepped roughly on his foot. "You are to call me Boss or Biscuit" she said firmly. Gon's eyes widened a little but the blue eyed male laughed a little. "Sorry Boss" Biscuit glanced over to the dead body and sighed. "Thank god."

The white haired male frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?" Biscuit knelt down with a hum. "Body parts sell well on the black market" she shot a glare over at him. "And you tend to ruin the organs and limbs beyond repair when you take jobs" Gon gulped. I can't leave until they're gone... The male pouted. "That's because it's fun! Just a boring old slash across the neck doesn't please me, right Dane?" he said, rubbing the blade of his knife a little. He's fucking insane... Biscuit slid the body into a body bag, then stood up, slinging it over her shoulder. She was surprisingly strong for an older woman. "Well too bad" The white haired male huffed, then his eyes brightened. "Oh! I met someone today!" Gon stiffened. Shit- Biscuit glanced over at him. "Oh?"

He slipped his hoodie back on, but not the hood. "Mhm! His name was Gon" I'm so fucking screwed... he thought, trembling slightly. Biscuit blinked. "And?" The white haired male whined. "Please don't make me kill him! I like him! Plus, he wasn't even scared of me at all." he said, absentmindedly pressing the point of his knife into his thumb a little again. Huh...? Gon had been absolutely terrified. But perhaps he hid it a bit better than he was expecting. Biscuit sighed. "It was probably another one of your hallucinations again" she said, rolling her eyes.

Gon blinked. Hallucinations..? The male huffed. "No! He was real!" Biscuit sighed. "You always say that." she turned towards him. "If someone isn't scared of you, they're either just as crazy as you are, or their one of your hallucinations" The fluffy haired male scowled and twirled his knife. "Gon wasn't crazy at all! And he was real!" he suddenly turned towards him and looked deeper into the alley. "Gon! Come out! C'mon you tell her!" Gon bit his lip. I think it would be better if his boss thinks i'm just a hallucination. He decided.

About 10 seconds passed, and Biscuit did not look impressed. "Nobody's there Killua," she said dryly. Killua? Is that his name? Gon thought. Killua bit his lip then pouted childishly. "Aw man, maybe I did just imagine him" Biscuit turned and started walking out of the alley. "C'mon, the blood's starting to clot. Makes it harder to extract what we need" Killua followed her, and both of their voices and footsteps faded. Gon didn't emerge until all signs of them had completely vanished. He let out the breath he'd been unconsciously holding. "Dear god..." he rubbed his eyes, breath heaving. He'd never been that scared before in his entire life.

It took Gon a few minutes to recover, and he left the alley. Oh fuck it i'm going home. I'm never using the dark web like that again

743 words

To be continued...

hey shippers, sorry for the short chapter but my motivation has been SO low for the past few wees