.29.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Seven, can you go wake up Ky for school." I asked rolling over, turning off my alarm clock.

It's nothing like that, at all. We were all up last night watching movies and he fell asleep in my bed. He had his own blanket and I was under my comforter.

"Yeah, ima brush my teeth and head out. I'll see y'all later though." He got up, stretched, then went to the bathroom.

"Thank you." I got up, going to the kitchen to make Ky and I a light breakfast.

"Time to wake up Kyla." I heard him say.

I soon seen her coming out of her room, going into the hallway bathroom.

Seven walked over to me, gave me a hug, and left out. I made sure to lock the door behind him.

"Hurry up so you can go Kyla."

She came out of the bathroom with her iPad as she waited.

Since I was only cooking a light breakfast, I made us toast, eggs, and sausage.

We ate and talked. Afterwards, Kyla went to her room to get ready and I went to my bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

"C'mon Kyla, you're gonna be late."

-

"So what, yall just had a little sleepover?" Ellie asked

"Something like that."

"Mmm." She hummed.

"What bitch?" I asked as I looked down at my phone from the road.

"Don't let Kees find out."

"And what the fuck he gon do?" I replied, getting out of the car and going upstairs to my apartment.

"You know he still trying to get you back. He not gon leave you alone."

"Man, Fuck Kees. He decided that he didnt want me apart of his life when he stuck his dick in somebody else."

"So thats how you feel." I heard comimg from the couch.

"Ima call you back girl." i said and hung up the phone.

"A'Kees, why the fuck are you in my apartment."

crazy ass nigga

"Cause I missed you girl. I dont know why you tryna play hard to get."

"Im not playing." I sat my keys and my purse down on the island, tryna find me something to eat.

"So you really down with me."

I nodded my head, not even looking up at him.

"So you gotta new nigga now?"

"No." I answered, taking out some stuff to make a sub.

"So who the nigga you had over here last night." I just looked at him

"Seven."

"What you spying on me for, weird ass nigga." I added.

"SEVEN? Really? My fucking homeboy you a weird ass ho bro. On my life. What if I kill you and that nigga right now? Huh? Ima be a single parent cause you wanna fuck my homebody."

"Get out."

"Why?"

"Fuck you mean? Ima ho, right, I fucked your friend, right."

"Yeah but it's okay. You probably was just tryna get even. We even now so let's fuck and make up."

"You're a clown ass nîgga for real. I'm never getting back with you. We will never be together. I didnt fuck Seven- you know what, just get out."

"It's alright Tori, cause we got Kyla together and ima always be in your life rather your like it or not."

"Whatever weirdo." I said as he shut the door.

I finished making my sub and went to my room to watch Netflix

A'Kees Love

"Kees, why the fuck are you here, again?" Tanisha asked as she opened the door.

"I need some advice." I pushed past her to sit on the couch.

"Advice on what?"

"I need to get my girlfriend back."

Tanisha laughed.

"Cant you see she doesn't want you anymore."

"You literally fucked another bitch then came smiling and cheesing in her face. She better than me cause I would've killed you." She added.

"Tanisha, you did the same thing to me."

"I'm too playa though. I can do that and don't act like Ian give you plenty of chances to get your act right before I started doing all that."

I just looked at her.

"Oh okay." She said, getting on her phone.

"Nîgga acting like we didn't have a whole house together, acting like there wasn't nights I waited by the phone to get a call from one of your homeboys to see if you were dead."

"Then you got your family thinking that i'm just the bad guy. I didn't know you had a girlfriend. It was just supposed to be a quick couple of fucks, then leave you alone."

"Okay, Tanisha, damn. I came to talk about me."

She glanced up from her phone.

"You really want my advice?"

I nodded

"Leave that girl right where she at. You did it once and you will surely do it again."

"Man, ion even know why I came over here." I got up walking towards the door.

"Yeah, ion know why you came here either."

-