Tvd Oc

Name: Lucinda Bennett 

Date of birth: October 10, 1986

Age: 24

Species: Witch (Dryad)

Portrayed by: Yaya DaCosta

Family: 

Sheila Bennett (Grandmother)

Abby Bennett Wilson (Mother)

Bonnie Bennett (half-sister) 

Dryad Abilities:

Spell Casting -The ability to perform supernatural spells that affect the natural world.

Clairvoyance - The ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the known human senses.

Telepathy - The ability to read other people's minds, and hear their thoughts.

Empathy- The ability to identify the emotional feelings of another person. This is also the ability to take on other people's feelings of pain or pleasure, actually feeling the emotions of others. For a psychic empathy healer it is an ability that can help in relating the symptoms and cause of a client's ailment.

Intuition - The ability to have an innate sense of events, thoughts, and even the feelings of others that are normally outside of what the normal human ability is capable of perceiving.

Aura Reading - The ability to perceive all of the energy fields surrounding various people, places and things.

Premonitions - The ability to predict the future or predict events of the future.

Precognition - The ability to have the knowledge or the awareness of the future or future events, which are obtained through extra sensory perception.

Plant Manipulation -  Users can create, shape, and manipulate plants.

Zoolingualism - The user is able to understand the speech or emotions of animal life forms.

Plot:

Possible Paring: Elijah Mikaelson