Fast & Furious OC

Name: Amara López

Family:

Jack Toretto (Father)

Jakob Toretto (Half-brother)

Mia Toretto (Half-sister)

Dominic Toretto (Half-brother)

Brian Marcos (Nephew)

Plot: Dom hated one thing and that was anything that broke his family and Amara was just that. Amara was the product of Jack's Toretto affair with her mom. Causing his parents to divorce and his family to divide. At the time Dom didn't understand much about the situation and why it was happening but he did know Amara was the cause and he despise her for it. Throughout her childhood years, Dom tormented her calling her a bastard child, leaving her out of family events like the family barbecues with their neighbors. Though her father did try to bring in the family but his attempts were futile. Nevertheless she stayed with her family even after her father died. It was when Brian entered the crew she left. Amara felt something off about Brian and tried to warn Dom and Mia but they refused to listen to her. So she left tired of being dismissed because of her birth. Years later, Amara sees her brother has a son that is in trouble and she decides to help him. Will their previous issues with each other cause they more trouble or will they finally reunite with the power of family?