My hero!... Or villain?

Chapter 1

Natalie's pov

"Mom I don't want to move" I repeated for the fifth time. "I'm sorry honey, but we have to. Don't worry you will make lots of friends here, and you will love the house we bought. Besides its to late to go back now, we are only like ten minutes away from our new home.", she responded... Once again. I sigh sadly and look out the car window.

- Later -

I helped my dad carry a few box that were on the trunck, box that has clothes, pictures, shoes, books, etc. The rest of our stuffs will be brought in a hour or so, in a moving truck.

I set the box on the floor next to the door. "That was the last box, mom. Do you want me to help you unpack them?"

"It's ok sweety, I got it. Why don't you go see if your father needs help with something" my mother said kissing my forehead. " Kay-kay"

I walk out of my house.... My new house, I dont think I will ever get used to saying that, to calling this place my home.

My home is where my family and friends are. Not here were I'm surrounded by strangers. What if I dont fit in? What if nobody likes me? What if they all see me like an outsider?

My train of thoughts were interrupted when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "A penny for your thoughts?", It was my dad. "Why did we move here dad?" I ask sadly. "Natalie, we've talked about this. Your mother and I got a better job here... Look, I know this is really hard for you. It's the first time we've moved to another town, but I promise that you will get used to this place and you will love it, you'll make good friends and have a better future here. Thats a promise". My dad always knew what to say. I love my parents to death, they have done so much for me, the least I can do is try to like this new change and look at it in a positive way, right?

- Next Morning -

Zzzzzzz

"Natalie.... Honey.... Wake up"

I heard a voice say.

"Five more minutes... Or hours"

I groan tiredly and flip around making my self comfortable.

Then I felt the blankets being pull away. My eyes open inmidiately. "What? Why do I have to wake up so early?" I yawn. "Because today is your first day of school and if you dont get up now, you are going to be late" My mom responded sounding all smart and sarcastic.

"Oh shoot I forgot about that! But dont you need me to finish unpacking?". I honestly didnt want to go to school. It was so soon.

"Is fine sweetheart your father and I can handle it. Now go get ready before you are late on your first day"

"Yes ma'am"

~ At school ~

I walk in, taking in my surroundings. The halls were empty, they werent loud teenegers like I expected. I guess everyone is in their classrooms.

'Ok so my mom told me to go to the principal's office. If only I knew where it was.'

" Natalie Brooks, I pressume?" I heard a voice said. I turn around and saw a tall, skinny man standing a few feets away. I guess he is the principal.

"Yes sir, that's me" I said. "Please follow me, I shall tell you everything you need to know to survive your first day of school"

- Later -

The principal gave me a paper with all the information I needed. Stuffs like my class schedule, my locker and its combination, and some other things.