0.4

After getting from the kingdom and into the woods; Eugene, Cecilia, and the two brothers stop at clearing. Eugene panted and leaned against a tree.

He looked up and saw a wanted poster of him. He gasped and ripped it off the tree.

Cecilia leaned against the same tree and looked at him with a annoyed and tired look.

"What is it ,you big baby?"

"Oh no. No,no,no,no. This is bad. This is very, very bad. This is really bad."

The two men and Cecilia looked at him.

Eugene turned  and showed them the poster.

"They just can't get my nose right."

"Who's cares?"

"Who's cares?"

"It's easy for you to say. You guys look amazing. "

"Agree in some ways," Cecilia said as she walked over to him and snacked the poster and looked at it.

"They should have made it bigger because of how much of a liar you are!"

He looked at her offended and opened his mouth to make a comment back.

*Neigh*

They looked up and saw the palace guards. Cecilia  smiled and went to wave at the captain,but Eugene grabbed her arm and pulled her to run with the others.

They ran and came to a dead end. They looked around for a way out and the only out was up.Eugene looked at the two men.

"All right. Okay. Give me a boost and I'll pull you up."

The men looked at each other and back to Eugene. The one with scar held out his hand.

"Give us the satchel first."

"Really?"

Eugene gasped and looked at the offended look.

" I just...I can't believe that after all we've been through together, you don't trust me."

The men and Cecilia gave him a blank look.

"Ouch."

He took the satchel off and dropped it in his hand.

As the men made a human ladder,  Cecilia walked up the wall and touched it. Vines that covered the wall moved and wrapped around her waist. She giggled and command them to lift her up to the top.

Chichi pop their head out of the pocket of her apron and stuck out its tongue. Cecilia smiled and leaned against a tree watching Eugene struggle.

Soon as Eugene got up there he panted and looked at Cecilia confused.

"How'd you get up here so quick?"

She gave him a blank look and made a vine snap at him.

"HEY!"

"Now help us up, pretty boy."

Eugene looked down and smiled.

"Sorry my hands are full."

With that he held up the satchel that he swiftly stole. Cecilia looked at him with amusement and shook her head.

"What?"

The guy quickly checked his body for the satchel and didn't find it.

"Rider!"

And with that the siblings took off. But when they got to a clearing, Eugene saw the soldiers and quickly grabbed Cecilia causing her yelp in surprise.

The captain mistook this as a yelp of gear and began giving orders.

"Retrieve that satchel and the girl at any cost."

"Yes, sir!"

His horse named Maximus also gave orders to the other horses.

----------time---skip------------

After nearly dying from falling off a cliff,  the siblings came took a breath and hid behind a rock as Maximus sniffed them out.

Soon he was gone pulled Cecilia to find some where to hide. As he lay his hand on the vine wall only to stumble in slightly.

Curious,  Cecilia pushed them away a bit to see a cave. Eugene quickly pushed her and as followed after as he heard Maximus Neigh.

They froze ad the saw his shadow and hoped that he won't find them.

Soon as he leaves, the siblings and tiny gecko continue through the cave to come to an opening hidden from the world. They gasped as the saw tower. They had never saw something like this before. Cecilia remember as story that her care told her that reminds her of that.

 Cecilia remember as story that her care told her that reminds her of that

Eugene finds arrow some how, began climbing. Cecilia sighed at him and made the Vines on the tower raise her to the top.

Soon as they reach the top, Eugene jumps in, pulls her in and slams the door window.

She looks around and saw how the walls looked so beautiful with all the art work.

'Whoever lives here, they have talent just like Punzie. '

"Alone at last."

*bang*

Cecilia quickly turnd saw Eugene fall to the ground with a stupid look on his face.

"Eugene!"

As she went to him she froze as she felt a present behind her. Slowly she turned her head and looked eyes with a pear of green eyes that remind her of someone.

"Punzi?"

*Bang*

----------------------------------