8

Nala came home thinking about what just happened. This was maybe the best Saturday of her life, counting all those Saturdays in clubs and at the parties. Just casually sitting at the beach, with the guy she lowkey likes - perfect combo.

She would be lying if she'd say there was no expectations of him sending a message, or a call - only thing she had to do was to wait. And here it is, beeping sound from her phone.

Shit it's Daeshim...

SHIT IT'S DAESHIM

*over a call*

"Heyyyyyyy pretty", Nala let a giggle out.
"NO NO NO, heeeyyy youuuuuuuuu", Daeshim imitated her, teasingly. She knew what he wants to know.
"Okay, listen. First of all, we didn't kiss,
or anything like that."

"YAAAAAH!! Why not??? Are you dumb or immobilized?"

"Fuck off. We were just talking, but honestly it was one of better nights of my life. Idk why, but I kinda find myself in him. And him in myself SLAAAYYYY"

"Pervert. So when are you going for a 2nd date?"

"How would I know? There's no text from him. But nevermind, I'll figure out something.", she stopped for a moment, "and you? Tell me the truth. Nothing bad is happening, right?"

"Naaah...Guess we were right. By the way, I'll go to school on Monday"

"DON'T YOU D-"

"I'M OKAAAY, besides, I missed the whole week. I know I sound nerdy rn but I really miss the school. But the fact that break time won't be ours fucks my feelings"

"Me too. Just make sure you're safe and sound. I know you'll catch up on everything"

"Yup. I'll go to sleep now. It's almost midnight. I think I got used to this sleep-before-3am shit"

"I see", Nala laughed, "Good night then"

"Night"

*call ended*

She just made herself comfortable in her bed, when she saw familiar name on her phone.

Tae-whatever

hey you

I hoped you'd text first cause you should miss me already

guess I'll just cry myself to sleep 🤡

11:57pm

Nala

excuse me

you're the one having a thingie inside of your pants not me

actually...when I think about it...

nevermind I'll be nice 🐍

11:59pm

Tae-whatever

you better

i don't want to bring pathetic atmosphere but I really enjoyed tonight

okay enough I'm back to my bad boy attitude