Date

"I guess, Eren is stubborn." Armin looked directly at me and nodded, it looked more like a cry for help. 

I said, "Eren is the type to be on death row and still not apologize for eating Jean's rations or something." Eren said, "Because that punk doesn't deserve my apologies!" My laugh sounded like static. 

Mikasa said, "I guess that Armin likes the color blue." Armin blushed and said, "H-how'd you know that!?" I laughed, "You just give off blue vibes." 

Mikasa said, "Y/N you give off F/F color energy." I smiled and said, "I love that color a lot!" Connie said, "I guess that Mikasa has a shrine of some sort or something." 

I laughed my ass off, "What?!" Mikasa said in a monotone like always, "I do tend to obsess over things." 

I laughed harder. Sasha said, "I guess that Y/N, is always on her phone." 

I nodded, "I read a lot on my phone." 

Sasha fake coughed as she said, "Fan fiction." I laughed loudly, "Hell yeah!" 

Eren said, "I think Sasha is good at hunting." She nodded and said, "I used to hunt with my dad." 

She never usually talks about herself, then again neither do I. Maybe it's just as mundane as mine, or just as secretive.

Armin said, "I guess that Connie is outgoing." I said, "Oh come on, that's easy! I guess that Connie used to cosplay as Aang from The Avatar." 

The group laughed and so did I. Connie said, "Well..." The group laughed harder. 

Sasha said, "Oh my gosh! That's so funny!" Eren said, "I guess Armin is adventurous."

Armin smiled and said, "I have to be in the mood to leave the house first." I looked at him and said, "I felt that on a molecular level." Eren chuckled. 

Connie said, "I guess that Y/N is lowkey very goofy." I nodded and said, "Yeah actually!" Sasha said, "I can just imagine Y/N dancing like a weirdo in the middle of the street." 

I laughed, "I'm especially weird when I'm around my family." Armin said, "I guess that Y/N has a great memory." 

My face dropped a little and I said, "Y-yeah, I do." The table got a little silent. They were probably wondering why I got so quiet. Suddenly the bell rang, and everyone got up to go to bed. 

Ugh, why the hell did I have to ruin the vibes? 

I went to Instructor Shadis's office and knocked. He opened it and asked, "What are you doing here so late?!" I saluted, "I need to call my mom." 

He allowed me to walk inside. I dialed her number and the phone picked up after a couple rings. 

She said, "Hello?" 

"Hey, mom! I just wanted to check in on you!" 

She yelled, "HONEY COME TO THE PHONE IT'S Y/N!" I heard running and multiple thuds. My mom started cackling and said, "Hold on, your dad fell down the stairs." 

I heard the two of them laughing and my mom asking between laughs if he was okay. I started laughing too. My dad said excitedly, "Y/N! How's everything!?" 

I said, "Everything is going great! I'm graduating early." My mom said, "WHAT!? So, I GET TO SEE MY BABY SOONER!?" I said proudly and cockily, "Yup, it's because I'm top of the class."