Chapter One: Student Council Presidents

Karakura High School was in full out buzz. For the first time ever there was going to be a county wide Student Council meeting and Karakura High was picked to be the lucky host. The students of Karakura were full of gossip of the new faces who were walking through their doors. Karakura's own Uryū Ishida seemed to be the calmest one in the entire school but really, in the inside, he was a nerves wreak. Being the Student Council President, it was up to him to make a good impression on the other schools.

Uryū was quickly walking down the halls of the school, impressively dodging people as he went. Almost to the Student Council Room he was suddenly stopped by a beautiful girl with purple hair icy eyes and unusually pale skin.

"Excuse me, I'm a new student here and I seem to be a bit lost. Can you please help me if it's not too much trouble for you?" Her voice sounded foreign to Uryū.

"Sure, just let me see your schedule." The girl handed Uryū a piece of paper that had all her classes on it. Uryū quickly scanned it. "Alright, follow me." Uryū escorted the new student to her clas which just so happened to be his class. When they reached the class room, Uryū saw is friends standing by one of the windows. Orihime Inoue, Sado "Chad" Yasutora, Kiego Asano, Mizurio Kojima, Ichigo Kurosaki, and Azusa Nightray. Having to leave really quickly, Uryū had to pass off the new girl to someone. "Hey Chad! Come here for a sec!"

A really tall, dark skin toned male student walked up to Uryū and the new student. "What is it Uryū?"

"This is a new student and I need someone to show her around. I can't do it because of this big Student Council meeting I have to go to. Can you help her out for me?"

"Sure."

The girl bowed her head to thank Chad for his kindness. "Thank you Chad. My name is Isabella Santina, it's a pleasure to meet you."

After dropping Isabella off to Chad, Uryū quickly made his way to the Student Council Room. The halls were getting even more busy with each new representative of a different school arriving through the door of Karakura High.

The time for the meeting to start was quickly making its way and all the Presidents from the different schools had arrived. Well, all but one. The President from IMC Privet Academy (The Institution of Military Children) was running late.

Uryū didn't feel like waiting anymore so he decided to go ahead at start the meeting anyway. "Welcome everyone to Karakura High. I'm Uryū Ishida, the 25th Student Council President..."

The doors to the Student Council Room suddenly flew open. Standing in the doorway was a beautiful young girl with blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. It was pulled back into a low braided ponytail . She had purple eyes and was wearing a military style school uniform.

"I'm so sorry for being late! I'm 25th Student Council President Charlotte Ishikawa from IMC Privet Academy! Again, I'm really sorry!"

The entire room was silent as they stared at the blonde haired beauty. She quickly took her seat that was to the right of Uryū. During the meeting all the male Presidents seemed to be distracted. They all kept looking at the beautiful Charlotte Ishikawa over, many undressing her with their eyes.

The meeting was coming to an end when there was a sudden gurgle. A loud gurgle. Everyone looked over to where the sound was coming from.Charlotte's face was a light scarlet of embarrassment.

"Ha ha... sorry about that. I was running so late this morning that I forgot to eat breakfast." She rubbed the back of her head and laughed in embarrassment.

Many found it a little cute and giggled a Charlotte. Once the meeting was overall the other Presidents were welcomed to stay and have lunch before heading back to their own schools.

Charlotte grabbed her lunch and started looking for some place to eat when she was suddenly bombarded by boys. She ran as fast as she could, trying to lose them. She was able to hide herself in a janitors' closet until she couldn't hear them swarm of boys following her. Charlotte stepped out of the closet, thinking that it was safe when she was grabbed from behind.

"Hey there Miss Ishikawa. Would you like to have lunch with me?" A boy with pale-pink hair and a charming smile had his arms wrapped around her.

"Um...well...I was thinking of eating alone." Charlotte stuttered in a nerves tone and slid out of the boys arms. (Charlotte would often get really nerves around really cute guys she just met)

"Aww...come on now. We most likely won't see each other again after today. Just join me for lunch." He grabbed Charlotte's arm and started to pull her in his direction.

"I said, NO!!"Charlotte quickly pulled her arm away and tried taking off down the hall. But she wasn't quick enough.

"You know, I've never had a girl refuse me before and I'm not about to have it happen now." He once again tried to pull Charlotte away with him. Charlotte tightly closed her eyes from the pain of how tight his grip was on her wrist. Thinking that she wasn't going to be able to get away she waited to see what this guy's true intentions really were when she left someone suddenly grabbed her other hand.

"Excuse me, but I do believe the Miss Ishikawa said that she didn't want to eat with you." It was Uryū. He had heard the pale-pink haired boy harassing Charlotte and decided to step in.

"Heh, well I do believe that this conversation doesn't involve you, President Ishida." The pale-pink haired boy's voice seemed cocky and arrogant as he tried to pull Charlotte closer to him.

"It does when a guest from other schools are threatened under my care. As the President of the hosting school I have to make sure that my fellow Student Council Presidents aren't causing and trouble. So, please let go of Miss Ishikawa's arm."

The three stood there what seemed like forever. Both boys, each having one of Charlotte's arms in their hands. Finally, someone had let go.

"Alright President Ishida, you win the battle but not the war." The pale-pink haired boy took off down the hall in defeat from Uryū Ishida.

Uryū still had a hold of Charlotte's arm when she went to turn and bow to thank Uryū for saving her. But she didn't have time to do so. She was suddenly being dragged the hall.

"Excuse me, President Ishida, but where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you someplace safe, so you can eat lunch. He'll just wait around until I leave you alone, so he can harass you again. Just follow me and don't worry."

Uryū led Charlotteto the roof of the school, where he and his friends would often go to eat lunch. It was a perfect place to get away from the stress of school, but not all seemed to be peaceful today. Azusa and Ichigo seemed to be having some problems of their own.

"What's wrong Azusa? You've been acting weird since last night. What's Up?" Ichigo and Azusa were at a corner of the roof top, but everyone could hear their every word.

"Please Ichigo, let's discuss this later tonight. I don't want to do this now."

"But Azusa..."

"I said NO!!!!!" A dark, powerful spirit energy seemed to spew out of Azusa's body. When she finally calmed down she noticed the terrified looks on everyone's faces. I-I'm sorry!" She took off running to the door that Uryū and Charlotte just came through with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Azusa!!" Ichigo went running after her.

Charlotte couldn't help but have a weird feeling when Azusa ran past her. A feeling all too familiar. "Is she a..."