Party (11)

2.6K WORDS!!!
This chapter was requested by stylinson162 

OC NAME: Peyton
hope you enjoy ;)

SITTING IN STEVES HOUSE WAS ALWAYS FUN UNTIL IT GOT BORING. Today wasn't one of those days, but after today we figured it'll start getting like that again. We were sitting outside by the pool, until me Nancy and Robin decided to strip and jump in. This was a regular thing for us. Whenever we were over at Steve's, we all ended up in the pool somehow. It was Steve, Jonathan, Eddie, Robin, Nancy, and I. The guys were having their conversation as me and Nancy were going to jump in together until Robin came up behind us and pushed us in. When Nancy and i resurfaced, we cursed at Robin, me jumping out to get her back.

She ran around the pool in circles, the guys laughing at my miserable attempt to get her back. I flipped them off as i snuck up behind Robin catching her off guard as she was bragging to Steve about how i couldnt catch her. I grabbed her waist lifting the girl up, and spun around to hurl her into the pool.

She let out a loud shriek making impact with the water. I laughed until a set of arms wrapped around my waist and threw me into the water right after.

I screamed as i kicked my legs before falling underwater. Once i resurfaced i look in the direction from where i was thrown to see Eddie laughing his ass off. Oh so that's how it's gonna be. Alright. "Hey, you dick." I huffed looking at him, still partially laughing but gripping my nose from the burning sensation from breathing in water when i made impact.

"Sorry sweetheart, but you were asking to be thrown in when you were standing infront of me." He shrugged his shoulders turning around to be immediately met with Steve standing up and pushing him in by his chest. The falling Eddie grabbed his hand and pulled him in the water with him.

"Ohh, he gotcha mama Steve." Robin teased once they resurfaced.

"Should've seen it coming." Nancy added, shrugging her shoulder, motioning for Jonathan to get in. Jonathan wanting to join the action, and because his girlfriend asked, he jumped in clothes and all like Eddie and Steve.

We had fun splashing around. Nancy and Jonathan sitting in the corner of the pool together, Robin attempting to drown Steve after making a comment about her hair. Meanwhile, Eddie went underwater, grabbing my ankle dragging me underwater. I screamed turning around to face him opening my eyes under the water. I looked at him and tried to grab his hair before he shot back up to the surface.

Mimicking his actions, i resurfaced but immediately pushed his head back underwater before he got a chance to breathe properly, getting him back for making me inhale another excessive amount of water through my nose.

Everyone else laughed as i got out the water running around being that Eddie started to chase me. Adjusting my now wet clothes, or underwear and bra, i started sprinting to one of the chairs laid out in the sun, crouching behind it still trying to avoid Eddie. "Eddie enough! I was only getting you back!" I laughed looking at Robin and Nancy for help. Hell, anyone for help. Robin got out the water, also adjusting her bra and underwear, running up behind Eddie and hugging him from behind. Her arms over his chest and arms so he couldnt reach me. "Run Peyton, run!" She yelled while laughing in between.

I ran over and jumped in, severely splashing the couple in the water. "Sorry Nance, sorry Jonathan, but your my protection now." They laughed as they shielded me from Eddie but not good enough as he went behind me picked me up from the water.