𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛

You slowly get up to turn off your alarm when a large amount of pain shoots through your entire body.

Because you were late for training yesterday, your father made you run 20 laps around the backyard.

After you turned it off you slowly limp over to the bathroom to do your routine. "Damn, that needs a bandaid." you look at the cut on your cheek.

After you get ready, you slowly walk out of your room to go to the front door. "You better not be late again, (N/N)!" Your father says to you before you leave. You groan quietly "I know, dad. I'm sorry i was late yesterday. But these are harsh punishments!" You frown at him hoping he would give you a break. He sighs, "Fine, but only because i see you limping around. And they aren't harsh punishments!" Your father walks up to you and kisses you on the head. "Have a good day at school, honey." he smiles at you. You give him a smile before you walk out of the house.

Even if your dad does give you punishments, they aren't harsh. You just like overreacting to make him feel bad.

"Hey (Y/N), how many laps did you need to do this time?" Finney walks up to you throwing his arm around your shoulders.

"20." You don't make eye contact with him and he just chuckles. "I figured it would be somewhere around there." Finney smiles at you, but you didn't notice since you were looking away from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were tapping your pen on your desk as you impatiently wait for the bell to ring for lunch. You felt a paper ball thrown at you, you look around so you can find out who threw it at you. Finney.

"Wanna come over after school? Today is Friday and me and Gwen were wondering if you wanted to watch a scary movie with us."

You smile at him and nod, and he returns the smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(At lunch)~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Finney, have you seen Robin? He hasent been to school all day." you walk up to Finney while he was getting stuff from his locker. "No, i haven't. I assumed he's sick so that's why i'm not really worried." He says closing his locker while he looks at you.

"I guess your right." You give Finney a crooked smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(After school)~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Finney, (Y/N), i know we were supposed to watch a scary movie tonight but i promised Susie i would spend the night at her place tonight." Gwen looks at both of you in a apologetic look. "It's totally fine! You 2 go have fun." you smile at her. You go to give her a hug but before you do, you pull out a 20 dollar bill. "I know you guys are gonna go to the gas station, so here." You whisper in here ear as you slip the bill in her bag. She gives you a big smile and hugs you tighter. "Thanks! Don't do any funny business with my brother as i'm gone." She whispers in your ear. You blush by that statement, she pulls away smirking at you and she turns around to walk away.

"What was that about? You got really surprised at the end." Finney asks you chuckling.

"I-It's nothing. Let's just go." You speed walk a little ahead of him so you can calm down. "Wait up!" Finney says running to you.

You both were talking about school and gossiping about people when your eye catches a new missing kid poster.

"A new one already.. it hasn't even been a week yet." Your eyes widen followed with a gasp coming out of your mouth. "F-Finney." You say walking up to the poster.

"..No fucking way." Finney sighs out.

You both were staring at the paper in silence. You grab Finneys hand, and you walk away from the poster.

"C-Come on Finney.. we have to go now." Tears fall out of your eyes as both of you can't believe that your best friend went missing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Sorry that this chapter is short, i just wanted to throw something in there before i have something to do again. I promise the next chapter will be a lot longer!

Hope you enjoyed! See you next time! <3