2

A/N Please enjoy and ignore mistakes thank❤️
𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 pOv🏀
I was tryin so hard not to fuck her shi up I don't know we're the shy girl but she out the window.Don't get me wrong I like that bout her now but how she going to act.When we get back to school she betta not dress like that cause she getting fuck every day she keep playing she act like she never got this before Idk but imma bout to put her in check.

She came back in the room and went straight to the bathroom maybe she wanted to change the clothes.I shrugged it off but she taking mad long.So went in the bathroom to see her putting her hair up.I come behind her and snake my arms around her waist and put my chin on her head.
"August what is taking I so long"i sad as I looked at her body in the mirror.Damn this girl really tryan get fucked I thought to myself.She had on a lil silk dress.

These her lil pjs  but in a light blue if u know what I mean🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

"I'm almost done let me up my hair up"she said putting in a clip.I was looking at her body then I starting laugh cause she definitely getting fuck to night.She put them damn piercings in her nipples.She looked at me stupid.
"What I do"She said looking confused
"U getting fucked tonight don't worry bout it I tried spearing U but nooo"I said smiling her face drop
"LaFrance Ball last time we fucked I had to go to the hospital because u rearranged my guts" She said hitting my chest out of embarrassment.
"Ouch I'm calling police for hitting ur soon to be husband"I said laughing.Then we before started laughing cause it was weird to think we are doing married less than a year. I was still laughing when I walked out the bathroom. I when came out the bathroom to.
"Bae imma hungry can we go get something to eat"she said grabbing my keys
"I could eat"I said agreeing to her last statement.She was bout to walk out the door.
"Bae u not going like that"I said her up and down
"Fine I'll put on a jacket"she huffed and I walked down stairs she was behind me.
"U hella mad"I said laughing
"U think u so funny"said rolling her eyes
"Y'all sound happy"Zo said sounding suspicious
"Yeah a lil too happy"Gelo joined
"umm definitely the opposite"August said wit an attitude
"nigga don't make me rock your shi "I grab her arm and whispered in n her ear.She just walked off to the car.Wit her lil attitude and shi.
"Where y'all going"Gelo ask
"going to get something to eat"reply and was bout to walk out
"Can we come I'm hungry as hell"Zo said rubbing his stomach.Damn I really don't feel like acting this whole car ride seeing as we really mad at each other I really have.I hope she know when we get back this dick goin give her so sense.
"Umm sure"I said walking out the door.I hopped in the car with August .
"Zo and Gelo coming"I said looking at her
"ok"she said quietly oh she really tryan ignore me🙄.
Gelo and Zo got in the car I pulled out. It was mad quite and awkward I had to put on some music." I don't want her"Eric Bellinger😩(that's my stuff but anywhoies back to the story)
"Well damn wha u do to her"Zo said breaking the silence
"She just do to much" I said pulling in to the drive tru(bye the way they at Popeyes 😩 that sound so good)
"Nigga who"she said looking up from her phone
"I'm not finna do this wit u"I said tryan not to say nothing bout us
"La-...oouh Melo"she huffed at me and continue on her phone
"Y'all fight like a married couple"gelo said laughing
"Damn that's ironic"zo said also laughing
"Shut tf up that why ur baby mama called u a dead beat"I said pulling up to order
I heard August mumble something under breath I'm so tried of her.
"May I-I help u"she said a lil shocked but tried to cover it
"Zo and Gelo wha u want"I said turning back to them
"7 and shrimp box"Gelo said back too me
"Can I get a 7 and 5 and two shrimp boxes" I said to the casher
"And what will the drinks be"
"umm2 sprites and 2 coke all large"
"Alright ur total will be 41.08"she said to me I was bout to pull out my card
"Here and tell her too keep the change"August said handing 50 dollars she always like to pay she never wanted me to pay at all and I wasn't bout to argue wit her.I took the money and handed to they cashier.
"And keep the change"I said as she handed me the food
"Here is your shrimp box and urs and ur number 7 wit ur drinks"I said to them handing them there stuff and shii.
(Time skip cause she a lazy bit)
August pov 💕
That food was good asf.But I'm still mad at melo stink ass cause I how u goin tell me to act right boi he better the shit up.He definitely ain't nothing tonight.I had walked up stairs before anybody had got in the house.Cause this nigga really got life fucked up. I had to go pee real bad so I for seemed like forever I was washing my hand when I here the door slam.And I looked up at the mirror.To see a BEyOnD PIsSEd melo at me through the mirror.They nigga was looking mad cute but imma stand ground.Till I can't y'all know this wha gurl been waiting on.I did all that shi on purpose to see how far I could go. I guess we bout see how far he can go😭😭(bruh I'm sorry I had to say it).
"LaFrance wha do u want"wit a attitude still looking in the mirror at him
"August I'm not finna play these games wit"trying to be calm
"Ok then don't"I bout walk off then he snatched me and grabbed me but the necked press me against his body.And a bitch was struggling had me on my tippy-toes and shii.And that made olé gurl down the dripping walls.
"August I'm not playing wit u now going to take this dick till I feel like u ain't got no attitude no more"he said pushing in to me without warning
"M-melo ah"I moaned I tried biting my lip to suppress the sound.I he push me down on the sink.Holding me arms down I had my eyes closed from the pleasure
"nahh baby open them eyes"he said smacking my ass.I gasp from the smack that shi low key felt good.I opened my eyes looking at him through the mirror
C'mon Melo.." I try to contain any additional sounds that may release due to him nibbling and sucking on my sweet spot.
"s-stop we can't"I try to push him but seeing as he as my hands....
"and why is that"he continues
"b-because ur b-b-brothers ahh"I was all most done when he hit my g-spot
" I really don't give a fuck." He says still on my neck, now holding my hands down so he can do as he pleased without interruption. (Like I said)
On another note, the way this man is hitting spots that I even forgot existed is killing me. "Fuck Ryan." He groans, changing his once fast pace to one of a slower tempo.
"mmm melo"
"Ma u so tigh"He groans in my ear, wrapping his hand around my neck, and going deeper than I thought was even possible.
Is this man trying to have kids? Cause that's what he gon get if he keeps talking to me like this.Shii we already getting married let dat be the cherry on top.
After a couple strokes a familiar pressure feelings starts to build up in my lower region, my legs start shaking underneath me as I reach my high.But this nigga keep going after my high.
"Fuck, Melo move." I say trying to get out of his grip, but this man would not let me go.
"shut up and take this dick"Now changing his stroked, making me take his entire length, tip to base, over and over again. And as excepted, it's driving me to insanity.I had like 2 more highs and I bitch can not walk at all.He help me take a bath then a bitch tipped out.

I groaned when I heard Lavar yelling for breakfast. I was still kinda sleep but Melo on the other hand was wide awake like this nigga got the audacity I mentality rolled my eyes.And sat up taking my phone off the nightstand.Checking my socials and shi liked that.
"Bae come on breakfast on the table"He grabbed my hand and we walked down stairs.A bitch was struggling down them stairs. I tried my business to walk normal knowing deep down I my legs been gave up.
"U struggling"laughing
"Nigga u did this"whispering as we reach the kitchen
"bet u ain't got no problem no mor"whispering in my ear as I see the family
"Nig-
"What Is Y'all Whispering bout"Lavar said handing me my plate
"And why u walking like that" Zo HAD to add on like mine ur business don't u got a house and a child to tend to 😑.I turn my head to melo.And I hit him
"Ow"
"ur fault u talk"on my tippy-toes
"We us just talking bout sum"he said nonchalant
"oh and if u really need to know I hit my leg"sat down and started to grub on my food tf🙄
"Both of them"Gelo and Zo said at the same time
"the other knee is already bad"hitting melo leg under the counter"
"Damnit"he mumbled
"that's wha u get for embarrassing me"going back to eating my food that shi buss😌
"What The Hell Is Wrong With Y'all"Lavar said looking up at us
"Nothing"we say quickly
"Look I know u guys don't know each other but does me-
"we are go"Melo cut him off.Truth be told I need to talk to Melo bout this marriage thing.To see are sides I know we make jokes bout it but I think we should start getting serious ah bout it ig.
"Oookay"Lavar dragging the word walking out the kitchen.I had threw my plate in the garage.

And Melo was already in the living room wit Zo,gelo with some girls. I go sit down next to Melo and go on my phone.A few minutes later.We are all bout to watch a movie,they send the girls which I'm guessing there girlfriends to the kitchen to get snacks and shi(I just love me some and shi like stfu). I was just standing there I didn't know why Melo send me in here like I know we're shi is.
"U good or..."the girl that was sitting next to zo said
"I didn't know why Melo send me in here like I know we're stuff is"say her
"We all had to learn that way"the other girl said.
"So they just send y'all in the kitchen on a treasure hunt" I laughed
"Pretty much"she said popping pop corn
"oh I'm Zo's girlfriend denies"I just smiled
"and I'm Izzy"she hand me some snacks to bring back
"U are gelo's girlfriend?..." I said not shore if that was the right way to ask. I was holding my breath for her response.
"yeah"she said simply
"think god it was going to be weird if we said no or we just friends" I was relieved.They laughed at my reaction and they were putting popcorn in the bowl and I walked back in with the snacks picking the snacks me and Melo wanted and but the rest on the table. I plotted down on the couch.

"Here and u sharing "I hand him his cheeze-it
"who"he said looking round the room
I just rolled my eyes I was getting some of them cheeze-it.
"what movie we watching" cause the boys had the task of putting a movie. I had open my sour strips the shi had as hell.
"Morbius"
"Oh the guy that play the joker he fine"I say seeing denies and Izzy walk in handing me and Melo a bowl of popcorn because we we're sitting on a couch by are self's (like a love seat or something)so we would have to pass the popcorn a around. I decided that I would get comfortable so I put my leg on him his lap put the blanket on us.I know we supposed to be faking like we don't know each other and stuff be I can't resist man😩.My phone bing

𝓜𝔂 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓪🙄💕
Is u trying to get us caught

but I want to
comfortable wit my manz😫
Ight but if they say
something slick u dealing
🙄
I looked up to see the movie starting and pretty much after I ate my strips and popcorn I was sleep.

𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 pOv🏀
"This girls ain't Worth two pennies"shaking his head
"Fr who they fall ah sleep the movie barely started"laughed and picking up August taking her to the room. I got in the bed with her shi soon my eyes felt heavy. I woke up to August shaking me like damn I can't sleep in peace. I didn't wake her ugly ass up why so gotta wake me for.
"Baaee"she continues to shake me
"Ummm" I roll over to face her
"I had to wake u up cause was going to sleep all day and up and night".
"that's wifey material" I say jokingly
"And that's what I wanted to talk bout"she said laughing but I felt like she was bout get serious I knew she felt a way bout but I wasn't going to push her.
"Lamelo me and u are going married"she continue
"I know it's just not real"I say
"Like we have to plan a wedding and dress and ring that doesn't really but know wha I'm tryan say"she said stressed
"Ma don't stress it I'll be there wit and I know want u mean"hugging her for comfort
"Know but u are trying to Focus on basketball and u get moody when ur ass tried an shi"she said laughing
"Ma u think u funny but fr I'm here"
"I know but u going to be my baby daddy"her looking up at me.
"Umm maybe" I gripped her butt and putting her in my lap.Earning a soft moan.
"Melo not tonight u already me sore"her straddling in my lap.
"Ma I won't go that hard"grabbing her waist
"nigga u always go "easy"using her hand to quote easy
" Ma come on"pouting a lil
"Boi I can barely walk"handing me the lotion
"wha this for"
"If u really that press have fun in the bathroom"she smiled and walked out the room

I shook my head and laughed

A/NHow my book already trash to especially the end🤮