002

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 | 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱 , 𝐍𝐘
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
-
( please vote && comment on this chapter , please and thank ya , -taniea .)
-

"move daniel !" nuni whined , while turning over .

she was currently now eight almost nine months pregnant . her and daniel had been some what getting back on track since they broke up .

they wasn't together , but made sure they was good with each other for the sake of their son .

they didn't want him being in an broken home or having parents who could never get along for an long period of time .

nuni decided to let go of the hate and dislike she had for daniel and move on from the situation.

she wanted daniel and her brother to be cool too . but she knew they would never be buddy buddy , she at least wanted them to be able to be in the same room as each other for an long period of time .

especially for the baby , cause she knew it would be time when they would have to . like when she give birth , and know that her brother was going to be there and that most definitely daniel was going to be there , it was his first son , his first child at that .

she knew it wasn't no way he was going to miss his first child being born , especially since he had already miss so much of her pregnancy .

"it's time to get up , we gotta so get the shit to finish dj's room , and it's already mad late ." dthang said while pulling the cover off of nuni .

"why can't you go by their self danny ?" nuni asked still lying in the bed .

"because i want us to do it together nigga , get up mama ." dthang said , now pulling nuni's body on his lap .

"but i just wanna sleep danny ." nuni said , putting her face in daniel's neck and wrapping her self around him .

"you can sleep when we get back nu , i promise , but we needa go get this shit to finish his room here ." he said while rubbing her back .

"alright , let me get ready real quick ." nuni said while getting up and heading towards the bathroom in daniel's room .

—————————

"how you want his room to look at yo house ?" nuni asked daniel as they walked around 'babies R us' .

they had been in the store for about thirty minutes and already had an chart full of baby stuff .

"i already got his crib and shit , i just needa find an theme . i think i wanna do some neutral type shit , and once he get an little older change it to something he like ." dthang said back to her while looking at all the newborn boy room decor .

"maybe you should , it save money somewhat . even tho you don't care about that when it come to him ." nuni said looking at him .

which was true , daniel didn't care how much it was or what it was , if he wanted his son to have it or felt like he would like it , he was buying it .

daniel already had the baby spoiled and he wasn't even here .

daniel was just like that with the baby and nuni , he would spend whatever on them not caring if he went broke doing so .

as long as they was happy and don't want for nothing daniel was perfectly fine and was happy too .

"as long as you know my baby ." dthang said laughing lowly , cause he knew nuni wasn't lying . he would really go broke for his son .

"yeah imma just some neutral type shit and change his room around later down the line ." dthang said while picking up room decor that he felt was for an newborn boy room .

when he really didn't even know what he was picking up , he was just picking up stuff thinking it would look nice in the baby room .

(a/n : ya wanna see the baby room ? let me know . and i show ya next chapter of edit this one and put pictures at the end , -taniea .)

"why you make me come whatcha again ? i coulda stayed sleep and let you do this by yo self for real ." nuni said while picking up some baby pacifiers that she thought was cute .

"talking bout me , but don't he already got an basket full of them ?" daniel said while he looked up and seen nuni putting some pacifiers in the chart .

"you could never had too many pacifiers danny ." nuni said laughing .

(a/n : which is true , did ya know babies pacifiers are suppose to get switched out every month or every month and a half .)

"girl , he got an enough of them shits . he don't need no more ." daniel said putting some teddy bears in the chart .

"where you put them ? in the crib or on his shelf ?" nuni asked seeing him picking another one up .

"i don't know yet , maybe his crib or shelf , imma see when i finish his room ." daniel said .

"but let's finish shopping so we can get back to the crib ." daniel said .

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

 -this was just an filler , since i ain't update this book and damn near an year , ik ik , imma deadbeat writer , ya ain't gotta tell me

-this was just an filler , since i ain't update this book and damn near an year , ik ik , imma deadbeat writer , ya ain't gotta tell me .

-but i will be updating this book more , now that im more motivated to update this book and my other books .

-it won't as often as ya want to be but ya gone at least get one or two update weekly from me .

-but how ya feel nuni and dthang getting close and being cool again ?? ( comment )

-kay , gone make his self known an little , i want to give nuni and dthang they one on one time right now .

-let me know what ya want to see moving forward with this book . (comment )

-leave ya thoughts / opinions please . (comment )

-wrιттenвyтanιea ♡ ̆̈ .