Casual Questions

(Also before you read the whole thing, 1x2 ship, if you don't ship it, please respectfully leave)

"So, Octoman-" Tony asks as soon as he gets off the chair, but he trips due to his numb legs.

"You alright their buddy?" Eliza asks as he lends out a hand for him to get up.

"Y-yes sir!", Tony suddenly salutes, "Anyways as I was about to say, about me getting kidnapped-" Suddenly Eliza starts vibrating.

"Ah, Sarah is calling me. I should probably go before she starts throwing dies at me. You should go check up on Winnie." Eliza winks as he starts walking away.

"B-but", Tony tries walking up and changes his mind. "Uhm, alright- if you say so-" So he starts walking away. 

"I'm home" Tony says looking tired, it was a long way home from town square, though Tony still prefers to walking having a "cute" habit (according to Winnie) of muttering 'one, two, one, two' every step he goes. No one's home. Winnie's probably in one of her clubs right now, Tony thought. Then suddenly something heavy jumped on his back.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAWUTNDOYWONIUFWOOOOOOOOOOOOO" says the thing that jumped on his back. 

"What the heck Winnie!" Tony yells out. "You nearly split me into half!"

"S-s-s-ss-sorry T-t-t-tony" Winnie says, now on the floor grabbing her stomach while laughing "Your reaction though, it was hilarious! XD"

Tony rolls his eyes. "The best way to be welcomed after getting kidnapped, alright. Thanks a lot Winnie. Best girlfriend ever"

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." Winnie says, now regaining her strength to stand up and wiping her tears.  "Also we have flapjacks for dinner, don't ask. And tell me how exciting your day was."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Naughty Trio's lair, Eliot was in some serious mood. And the twins? The opposite of Eliot. Pretty much they were chasing each other around.

"When was the last time you interacted with your brother?" Eliot randomly blurts out suddenly standing up.

"Um sir," the blue guy says with zig-zaggy hair "everyday, can't you see?"

"YOU GUY'S BEEN SEEING TONY EVERYDAY?!" Eliot gets fierce.

"Oh no, no, no sir." says the purple guy with swifty hair, "with each other obviously, Tony's the all lame one. Barely interact, once we go back to him, he's gonna be all BE NICE stuff or whatever."

"But why'd you suddenly ask sir? Out of all these days why now? Did you have some conversation with him before Octoman came?" the blue guy asks.

"Um er, it's nothing. Continue what you were doing." Eliot shoos the twins away and goes to  his room. "And he better not tell anyone about that". Eliot murmurs.