You Know The Deal

Daryl Dixon x Grimes! Reader

YN is Ricks younger sister. Before the outbreak she was a cop just like her brother. After Rick got shot and ended up in a coma the world fell apart. The dead came back and started attacking the living. The military fell too quickly, the city was overrun by the dead and now she was at an old quarry only a few miles outside Atlanta with her Sister-In-Law, Nephew, and her brothers best friend. On the way they met a few more people and now had a small group. She slowly grows close the the youngest Dixon brother, Daryl. When they get back from their hunting trip Daryl learns his brother was handcuffed to a roof and left in the city. But what had YN in complete shock and not knowing how to deal with it is the person who did it. Her brother was alive after she already Mourned his death. She blames herself for not double checking to make sure he was really dead or not. Luckily she has a list of rules and guidelines she has been working on as the days of living in a post apocalyptic world with the living dead to keep her busy. And it doesn't hurt to focus on a certain redneck too.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Walking Dead or it's characters. I only own and characters I make up along with any added plot and dialogue.

Warning:
• Strong Language
• Adult Content
• Drinking
• Description of death
• Gore, blood, etc... (It's twd)
• Probably a few grammar and spelling mistakes.
• Character deaths

If anything above bothers you please don't read this story. Please be nice in the comments not only to me, the author, but also to other readers.

YN is stubborn, out spoken, opinionated, swears a lot, gets frustrated easily, she's not a fan of Lori never has been, she's a badass though and won't take shit from anyone.

Unfortunately I do not know when I'll have this out I want to get at least ten or more chapters done before I start to publish anything. I only write for this story right now when I have my other two current stories updated and I am also working on other stories as well.