Daddy Issues

Kenshin's P.O.V:

I hold my head as it hurts so much due to last night's party. I heard a nonstop, doorbell rings from my room so I hurriedly run towards the door while trying to connect my soul again to my body. "Urrgghh!" I moaned out of frustration as I look at the gate camera. "Who's this bitch?" I asked myself. I got out without even wearing my slippers to open the gate and scold that old fart bitch why is she banging on my door early this morning.

"Hey, woman! How dare you bang my gate at 6 am in the morning." I half yelled to the old lady in front of me. Her eyebrow arched immediately at my attitude. What the fuck is with this old crap? "Is that how you treat the grandmother of your child you brat?" She scolds me out of nowhere. What? What the fuck she's talking about?

"Wait I know what you are up to. So how much do you need?" I asked her you know I'm very used to these money-sucking creatures. So my mouth immediately talk before I could even think. A hard slap landed on my precious face. This woman is really getting on my nerves. Before I can make one single move to also hit her. She handed me a child that looks exactly like me when I was still a baby.

My eyes widen at the kid. He really looks like my Lil version. "Remember Amaya Seijun way back 2 years ago the woman you run into? It's her child. She's out of the country and will be back next month and I badly need to get out of this country. So take care of your child until she came back." She said without even breathing.

Amaya Seijun hmm? Is that the woman from the club? That innocent kitty? I was about to tell her that it was not my child but the old hog is gone. And the kid handed me a small folder. Damn this kid looks so cute.

But wait what will I do now?

I walked back and forth thinking of what will I do with the kid. And his cute little eyes are just looking at me. "Crap that fucking kitty how could she manage to get pregnant?" I hissed to myself. I called Ran and Sukoh to tell them what happened and they laughed at me. "I'll be there in 10 minutes bro don't get crappy." Ran told me and hangs up the phone.

After a few minutes Sukoh and Ran arrived at my house.

"Oh! Boy, the kid looks exactly like you. It feels like you are just shrieked and viola you got a second version." Ran commented while reaching his hand to the kid. The kid hid at my back. Tsk! This kid feels comfortable with me.

Sukoh then slap Ran's hand out of the kid. "You are threatening the baby," Sukoh said to Ran. Ran then get into his serious mode and sat on the sofa cross legs. "Why don't we get a DNA test after all we aren't sure if this is some kind of a scam." Ran said with his cold tone. "I also agree," I replied to him and sit next to them. The kid then also sits beside me. He looks so innocent like her mom.

"But before we get into that we need to know where his mom first so we can get consent. Did the old hog tell you where the mom is?" Sukoh asked me. But I'm in my state of shock plus the hangover is really taking my whole mind so I forgot if she told me so I just shook my head. The only thing I can process is that her mom is out of the country.

"The only thing she said is this kid's mom is out of the country and will be back next month," I said and lay my back on the sofa feeling defeated. I look at my side where my kid is seating but he's now gone. "Hey! Where's the kid?" I asked both of them. "I just saw him with you awhile ago." Ran told me. "He runs so quick," Sukoh told me in shock. "Crap now we're playing chasing kid," I said in my frustration because you know my house is crazy big.

But before we even get up on our sit Ken arrives carrying the baby. This man really is a ghost. How can he even get inside my house without letting me know and moving so quietly? "We didn't see you coming," Sukoh said. "Well, I got the keys here," Ken said and sit next to us. He put the kid on his lap. "Before you even think of any next big step of finding out whose this kid's father make sure to feed the baby first." He said and smacked my head. "How could you be so brutal on anyone's head big dragon?" I asked him while in pain.

"Well, moron you deserve it after not being careful and getting a child," Ken said and laugh. Ran and Sukoh also laughs at me now. "His mother surely makes you go crazy that one evening." Ran said while laughing. "Your mouth Ran. We got a kid here." Sukoh tries to cut off Ran while laughing too. "Stop making fun of me bullshits," I said laughing along with them while Ken is feeding the baby with some biscuits.

"Let's get this baby some things first. I'll ask Hana and Emily about kid's stuff." Ken suggested. Gladly this big man arrived at least he got some wisdom than these two morons. "But don't tell them yet," I said to him and he just nodded. I looked at the child looked so comfortable with Ken. How could I even portray a good father image like Ken?