26

( just a before the next 2 chapters. These next 2 are just gonna be with Jake and Melody mostly, because I don't know how episode 10 will play out yet. I still have motivation to do more before episode chapters so just a heads up to you guys. In case you wonder where everyone else went. Also this chapter will have smut in it so

Smut warning!

Just a reminder that I'll have a before the smut starts warning and after it ends in case any of you want to skip that part!

Enjoy reading. And I'm so excited for the last episode bye lmao )

What Starling told me before I wiped her memory of my identity had stuck to me.

She told me how superhero's and supervillains would never work out in the end. And that I should end things now before it went too far. I could tell she put her pride to the side and told me the sad truth between supervillains and heroes.

I mean she was right! If Amy's reaction is the same as her family if she tells them then it's so bad, but so far Amy hasn't told anyone yet. Which I'm extremely greatful for and worried at the same time. Jake told me she won't talk to anyone, not even Hartley or her own parents. She's just locked herself in her room.

I feel terrible for it, and Jake, Hartley and I all have to convince ourselves that it's not our fault...

/////

I've been distancing but also spending more time with Jake recently. Everything is just clouding my head right now. I just can't think straight anymore. I can't help but feel like superhero's and supervillains shouldn't be friends or date eachother.

I mean our morals are literally the opposite of eachother. It makes me so sad, knowing that Jake and I have a 90% chance of not making it because of our morals.

Even though Jake wants to become a better person, his instincts are still gonna be villain like. He still does villain like things everyday. Like lying casually to teachers.

Don't anything he wants no matter how bad the consequences are.

Mostly the lying part though, I don't lie and if I do it's for a good reason, Jake lies because it's easy to...

But I love Jake, honestly. I love him so much, I want to spend every waking moment with him. I feel so conflicted. Because my heart is telling me not to leave, but my superhero senses are telling me to go. Villains and hero's could never be.

Even the science is keeping us apart, also I know that if my family finds out that Jake is actually chaos, they will freak out and turn him and his family in.

Also, the last villain and hero relationship I've heard of ended very badly... let's just say, there is no hero anymore..

I was then pulled out of my thoughts by Jake putting his arms around my waist, smiling and hugging me. "Hi my precious boy." I say to him and hug him back. "I missed you princess." He says to me and I melt inside.

"Such a cute nickname." I say to him and smile thinking about it. He chuckles in response and he pulls me to the bed.

For scenery, we're in his room right now. He was looking at his phone while I was deep in thought. Then he hugged me.

"I have to give you a cute nickname, you're my beautiful girl." He says very happy.

"Is Amy okay?" I ask him with a frown on my face as I turn my body a little so I can face him. He shakes his dead sadly. "I'm sorry Jake, I know she will come around, she's your sister. It will be okay." I say to him and I sit up from his bed.