Ch 2.

Todoroki's Pov:

A couple of days had passed by since those rainy days. Today we had an exam and I was up studying all night. "Oi shit nerd!" I heard Bakugou yell at Midoriya. Midoriya just shrugged him off. He had gotten better at doing that now that we were at UA. I didn't like it when Bakugou said those things to Midoriya but he could handle him self so I didn't step in. After class, I stopped Mina in the hall on the way to lunch. I was going to ask her for advice on Midoriya. "Midoriya?" She asked with a smile. She was one of the few people I could talk to because she understood how I felt. "Yes, Midoriya. I think I like him but I'm still unsure." I told her with kind of a nervous look, "Well, I might be able to help. Why don't you ask him on a date? You aren't dating yet and it doesn't mean you have to date. Just tell him it's a fun outing and you just wanted him to come." I nodded, "Thanks, Mina. You've helped me out a lot more than you think." I said and she smied, "No problem Todoroki." She said as she walked off to lunch. When I got to my lunch table, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, and Tsu were already sitting down. The only open spot was beside Midoriya so that's where I sat. "So have you guys heard? They're giving us a feild trip to the beach for a vacation!" Uraraka said excitedly. I thought to myself for a moment, if they were taking us on a trip then maybe I could have some alone time with Midoriya and I wouldn't have to ask him on a date. I'm sure they would let us sightsee as long as we were back at a reasonable time. "Really?" Midoriya asked with a bright smile. "Yeah! And I heard from Aizawa sensei that it was an all expense paid trip! We have a private beach and everything!" Uraraka exclaimed. "He also said we could pick who we wanted as roommates and that it was two to a room." She said. I decided I would ask Midoriya about him being my roomate but before I could finish my thought my heart skipped a beat. "Todoroki, will you be my roommate?" Midoriya turned to ask me. I had a light blush on my face but it wasn't noticible, "S-sure Midoriya." I said with a bit of a nervous smile. Later that day, Aizawa Sensei did in fact inform us in the class of the trip. He said this was not another training trip like it normally would be but we were allowed to train if we wished to do so. He asked everyone to go stand beside whoever you wanted for a roommate. I stood by Midoriya, Kaminari by Shinso who transfered in a few days ago, Bakugou stood by Kirishima, and Iida stood by Tokoyami to name a few groups. For the girls, Uraraka paired with Tsyu, Momo with Jiro, and Mina with Hagakure, to, also, name a few groups. After that, about a week passed and it was finally time to go on the trip. "Oh I'm so excited Todoroki!" Midoriya said which startled me because I was lost in thought. i was nervous about this whole thing. I think Midoriya sensed this and he grabbed my arm as if to tell me it was okay. I tensed for a minute but relaxed to his touch. "Alright everyone! Put your stuff in the back and board the bus!" Said Iida, being the usual class rep he was. Once everyone was boarded on the bus, it took off. About seven hours later we arrived. Appearently Midoriya fell asleep on my shoulder and I on his head because I heard Uraraka telling us to wake up that we had arrived. Once it sawned on me, I gently shook Midoriya awake and we both got our stuff unpacked and in our room. Once everyone was settled in, Aizawa Sensei explained to us that we could sightsee as long as we didn't cause trouble and we didn't come back drunk or high. He didn't give us a curfew so I assumed we could stay out until whenever as long as we didn't make noise when we came back. Midoriya and I were currently on the beach. Alone. It was making me nervous if I'm really honest. "Are you havin' fun Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya asked. I was lost in thought again so I was startled but I quickly responded, "Hm? Oh yeah I am Midoriya, why do you ask?" I turned to look at him, "Oh, it's just that, you looked really lost in thought.." Midoriya said, frowning a little, "I'm alright Midoriya, no need to worry." I said. Midoriya smiled and sat by me on the sand as the sun set. It sure was a beautiful sight, well it would've been if my mind wasn't focused on the other beautiful sight before me. In a quick swoop and before either of us knew it, I grabbed Midoriya's arms, flipped us over on the sand so I was on top, looked into his eyes, and gave him a gentle kiss. Midoriya froze for a minute but then melted into the kiss. I pulled away first but Midoriya pulled me back down and crashed our lips together as if they were waves from the sea. I smiled into the kiss. About five minutes later, we parted for air, a trail of saliva following. "I- Midoriya I-" I tried to say but I couldn't find the words to speak. I unpinned Midoriya and helped him up while we both dusted ourselves off. Midoriya was quiet on the way back to the beach house as was I but my mind was not. When we got back we went to the room and he laid on one of the beds and I sat on the other one, cross legged. "Midoriya I- I'm sorry..." I said with a frown. Of course our friendship was just platonic and he didn't like me back. It was stupid of me to think so. "Dumb idiot." Midoriya said with a smile, "There's nothing to be sorry for, you can't help the way you or I feel. I just wasn't ready." He jumped from his bed to mine. "Midoriya-" "Shhh." He said as he put a finger over my lip and gently kissed me. I was happy. We were both happy. And for the rest of the night, we held each other as it began to rain. "So, what do I call you now?" Midor- no, Izuku asked. "Call me Shoto, and you?" "Just call me Izuku from now on okay." "Okay." And with that, we both laid still and I fell asleep on his head, hands clasped together and peaceful smiles on our faces.

A/n: HIIIIIIIIIIIII! Sorry for the long wait. I haven't really been in the mood to write recently but today I really felt like it. Also would you guys let me know if you want me to do a TodoBaku story or a BakuDeku or even a TodoBakuDeku story because I had a really cool idea for all of them. Anyways, thanks guys and I hope to see you in the next chapter.