Gato

AJ's Pov:

the next morning, I awoke before everyone else. I decided to go set up traps for Gato. I left a note for the others and told them to leave Naruto to sleep knowing he needed to be here when the goons attacked. I set up wire traps all over on the bridge. Instructing the villagers to not work on the bridge today. I then went to see Haku and Moomoo. "Did you send the message to Gato saying you're not going to work for him anymore?" they nodded. "Good then they'll take measures to make sure their goals are met." 

Moomoo looked at me "Are you sure he will?" I looked up at him "He doesn't want the bridge finished so he can continue to gain more money. Men like him are selfish and will do whatever it takes to get what they want."  Haku nodded his head in agreement "So what do we do then?" he asked. "I have a plan to defeat him and to assure everything that needs to happen does. I will not risk people's lives by leaving them to that man." both men looked impressed by my commitment.

 I turned to them "I do though need you to both do something for me." Moomoo raised his brow "What? What do you need us to do?" I looked him dead in the eyes "Don't interfere till the end." they looked even more confused "What do you mean 'don't interfere till the end'!?" I looked to the ground "I can't specify what is to happen but unfortunately things will happen, and I need you to let them." I then looked up again "Don't try to help me. If it looks like my team needs help do it. If it's me leave me." they looked even more confused. "Just trust me. Even if it ends badly, they have orders to bring you back to Konaha where you can restart."

~~~~(TIMESKIP)~~~~

Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Tazuna, Moomoo, and Haku were with me at the bridge. I pulled Kakashi to the side "If anything happens to me just let it. I know that sounds terrible, but it needs to happen for both of the boy's sakes." he looked shocked and perplexed. I look him straight in the eyes "Please." I saw him hesitating "For their futures." he looked down "What about yours?" I shook my head "They matter more! I wasn't even supposed to be here." he looked up to me again "But you are here now!" I sighed "We can argue this later just promise me!" he looked away "I...." I grabbed his hand "You aren't abandoning me I will be okay." he looked at me again "I promise I won't interfere unless necessary." I just nodded "Fine. I'll take it." We walk back to the group. I was getting looks from my 2 teammates who probably saw the conversation getting tense between Sensei and me.

Just then Gato and his people appeared with 3 big looking guys. The 3 were all a bit shorter than Moomoo. "Pulling out of our deal was a stupid decision on your part." Gato said with his big group of cronies. "Not as stupid as you Gato-dummy." I yell back to him. Moomoo chuckled at my dumb name for the coward of a man. "You! Insolent little brat!" he turned to his cronies "Kill them all! They are of no use now. We were going to dispose of them anyways!" the men started to run at us.

 I pulled the wire on the trap tying up a few of the smaller ones and the rest getting through. "Sakura, Sasuke, AJ protect the bridge builder!" we all hoped into our positions. We watched as each of them took on the groups of the smaller ones. Then I saw the bigger ones coming. Sensei, Moomoo and Haku were holding up well. I saw sensei having a bit of trouble and a smaller one creeping up behind him. I saw it as a perfect moment. I ran behind him fighting off the smaller guy hearing my teammates yelling for me. "Leave my sensei alone!" I screamed taking him and other cronies down. I hear Sakura scream and I turn to see the big guy Kakashi was fighting. Smaller cronies then crowded Kakashi preventing him from getting to me.

I grabbed my Katana, duck-butt then appear next to me, and I heard Naruto joining in with us. Perfect. We fight together and they pull off combo moves together. Right when it looked like we were winning I 'accidentally' dropped my katana and got grabbed. The guy using a water justu to hold boys there. "I'll show you what happens when you mess with me!" I prepared for pain. Knowing it was needed. He threw me onto the bridge stomping on me breaking ribs and my left leg. Then grabbed a kunai stabbing me in the gut. I look at the boys, both looking back in horror.

 "Looks like we won't get that sleepover after all." I said as I fell to the ground seeing Sasuke's eyes change as I fell barely conscious, barely breathing. I heard them all scream my name and Sakura cry out for me to get up. I heard Sasuke and Naru fighting and then Sasuke takes a kunai to the gut and passing out. I again hear Flower scream and run and brought his body over to where she was guarding Tazuna. I saw the red chakra of ninetails leaking a bit before he calmed himself getting the big guy down. Moomoo and Haku looked to Gato as the town came to help. They killed him putting his body in a scroll. This is when I finally pass out.

{Oh no so much in one chapter! Btw I don't know if I'll stay with the story line or not yet it's tbd. Anyways Ciao~}