9 - The Piggyback (2)

EDDIE LIVES BOYS!
1st Person

"Okay. I wanna run through it one more time" Nancy turns to us, "Phase one"

"We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready" Robin answers.

"Phase two" Nancy asks staring at the floor.

"Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in his trance" Steve stares at the ground too.

"Phase three?" Nancy looks up at Steve.

"M/N, Me and Eddie draw the bats away" Dustin points his thumb to Eddie and me. Eddie grabs his head and pushes it around.

"Four" Nancy sighs.

"We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair, and...flambé" she wiggles the molotov cocktail in her hand.

"Nobody moves on to the next phase until we've all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?" Nancy raises her eyebrows.

"Got it" we all say.

The group gets up, grabs our desired weapons, and exits the caravan.

We march to Eddie's trailer, as quickly as possible so we could be undetected.

Steve opens the door and turns on the lights.

"Be careful" Dustin tells me.

"I'll be fine man" I smirks and unclip my belt, dropping it on the floor.

I grab onto the makeshift rope and pull myself up, "Here goes nothing".

As I pass through the gate, as the gravity shifts I gracefully flip and I land on my feet.

I looked back up at the rest of the group then smirked.

"What does he want, us to applaud him?" Steve scoffs.

I run to Eddie's upside down room and grab his mattress. Pulling it under the gate just like on the other side.

"All right" I fix the position of the rope, "Guys let's Move it"

Nancy climbs first.

She falls onto her back and I reach my hand out to help her, "You're okay"

They drop down my belt, Steve's Axe, and Nancy's shotgun.

Then Eddie goes through the gate, I sticks my hand out for him. And when I pull Eddie up, I lightly kiss him on his cheek. He blushes and I smirk.

They drop the shields next, then Robin comes through, getting a hand from both Steve and Eddie.

Then the bag of molotov cocktails, Spears, and Dustin fall through the gate.

Dustin quickly sits up from the mattress and is pulled off by me, Steve, Robin, and Eddie.

Once we were all ready Nancy opens the front door with Robin, Steve, Dustin, me, and Eddie following.