Chapter 5: Regionals

Charlie in the interview chair, "Now we couldn't let A-troupe have all the fun without us, so we decided to ask our parents to drive us so we could see A-Troupe preform"

Noah in the interview chair, "I have never seen the regionals stage before so I'm beyond excited.

Chad in the interview chair, "Of course it was a four hour ride and not all of our parents wanted to drive, so we all went in my mom's old mini van. She calls it grease lighting. She was a theater kid when she was in school."

"Hi Mrs. Milo, thank you for driving us" Charlie said hopping in the backseat.

"Of course, anything for the journey of dance!" Chad's mom said dramatically.

"So Charlie, if your sister is preforming, why aren't your parents going?" Chad says

Noah hits him in the stomach trying to shut him up.

"Oh they are going, they already left" said Charlie looking at the floor of the mini van.

"They left already? Why? Didn't you tell them you wanted to go?" says Camille

"I did multiple times, but they forgot. When it comes to Michelle and her things I take a backseat. She was born first, so in their eyes she comes first" says Charlie

"That's awful, I'll have to have a talk with them" Mrs. Milo says trying to help Charlie.

"It's fine Mrs. Milo, I'm used to it. As long as I get to dance, I'm happy" says Charlie

Chad in the interview chair, "I feel really bad for Charlie, no kid should feel like they come second place to their sibling. We got to do something to cheer her up"

"So Charlie if you could do anything you wanted today what would it be?" says Noah

"Go to regionals to support my sister" says Charlie

Noah in the interview chair, "Oh my god, she is a lost cause. She's too selfless for her own good. We have to change that, asap"

"Hey Charlie, do you like the beach?" says Noah

"Of course, who doesn't?" says Charlie

"Then lets go to the beach today" says Camille.

"But what about Regionals?" says Charlie

"We will be back in time, don't even worry about it" says Chad

🩰 🩰 🩰

As A-Troupe hears the news that they made it in to the final round, the dancers are given a short break to go talk to their families. James and Riley walk out holding hands when James sees his mom.

"James! You did wonderful, I'm so proud of you" says James' Mom as she gives he a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks mom. This is Riley, my girlfriend" James introduces Riley

"Oh, is she your tutor? That girl was amazing, I want to thank her myself" says James' mom.

"No that was Charlie, Michelle's sister. I actually haven't seen her yet today." Says James

"Maybe Michelle knows where she is. Follow me mom" James says leading her to the O'Conner's.

James in the interview chair, "It's a little weird that I haven't seen Charlie today, she always hangs around A-Troupe. Something must be wrong."

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. O'Conner, have you guys seen Charlie? My mom wanted to thank her for all the tutoring she gave me. Without her, I wouldn't be at regionals." Says James