Hidden corners of Life !

In PSAF mess

The scene starts with all chilling on a Sunday. Monami, Sid, Koel, Bala, Sumanji, Chitra and Premji were gossipping on one side while the trainers Karan, Sanju and Faizi were discussing something important regarding the academy.

Barkha was in the mess kitchen preparing hot chocolate for Baby. Baby who get utterly bored sitting in her room waiting for her mumma to come, stepped out to land in the mess.

"Mumma kabse bula rahi hu aapko.. Kaha thi aap? Chote chote rats mere stomach mein dance kar rahe hai. "

Hearing this little munchkin, all laughed at her cuteness. Monami who was nearest to her, pulled her in her lap.

"Accha kidhar hai ye rats? Idhar hai kya...yaa udhar?" Monami let her fingers tickle baby recieving fits of laughter from her.

"Monami chachi bas bas ! Please na..please hahahahahaa...Monami.."

Monami stopped snuggling more into baby and giving a sweet kiss on her cheeks. In return baby too kissed her cheek. Karan, Bhabhi and the rest were admiring their bond. The most sweetest and the cutest bond of the academy.

Monami shifted a little to make space for baby to sit while baby came and sat opposite to her.

"Ye lijiye madam aapka hot chocolate! Dudh toh tum peene se rahi. Afterall apne chachu ki itni bighdi hui beti jo ho.. " Barkha fake glared at baby having no effect on her.

"Bhabhi rehne do na. Ab baby hot chocolate nahi piyegi toh kya hum piyenge?" Karan supported baby

"Yahi toh keh rahi hu ki tumne isse bighad rakha hai. " Baby was quite all this while giving her more preference to the glass.

"Chachi aapko pata hai mere school mein kal kuch log aaye the. Unhone Hume bohot kuch sikhaya. " Baby smartly tried changing the topic.

"Accha, kya sikhaya?" Monami got her trick and continued with it. Bhabhi shook her head as her both Chacha and Chachi were supporting Baby.

"Kuch nahi ho sakta tumhara, Karan aur Monami. " Karan and Monami glanced at each other, gave a smile and then smiled at bhabhi.

"Aapko pata hai, unho hume bad touch aur good touch ke baare mein bataya. Hume bataya ki koi bhi agar hume wrong place pe touch kare toh Mumma ko inform karna chahiye. "

All were quite surprised but were also proud that she doesn't hesitate to come up with such topics. Many small kids do hesitate to talk about it just because it's related to their private part.

"Wow ! Mere bacche ne toh bohot important lesson sikha hai school mein. Humesha yaad rakhna okay ?" Barkha lovingly caressed baby's hair who nodded innocently.

Baby continued with her talks with Monami but now there was something different. Baby was talking but Monami wasn't listening. She was lost somewhere.

"Chachi..chachi..." Monami was brought back by Baby's loud calls.

"Ha bolo na baby." Monami shrugged off her incoming thoughts giving her attention to baby.

"Aapne suna nahi na mere project ke baare mein? "

"Of course sunna.." In real she didn't but she can't hurt Baby so lied.

"Accha baccha mein thodi der mein aayi..tab tak aap hot chocolate pee lo. " Baby nodded giving space for Monami to go.

Without making eye contact with the two set of stares she was recieving she headed out of the mess. No point for right guess ! They were of Karan and Sid. Karan glanced at Sid to ensure that he wasn't overthinking but getting the similar response he got that something was wrong with her.