doing it all for love part 2

"woah this party is insane" i said looking at Riley "yeah i know right" She said -we walk into the living room- "WOAH" i said looking at the fight that was going on *in mind- the fuck im not gonna jump in dont wanna get my ass beat* -walks away- "cmon lets go to have a drink" i said taking rileys hand into the unknown of the house "im underaged" riley said looking at me uncomfortable "so were 17 in somphmore about to turn 18 lets have a little fun with DRINKS!!" i said knowing Riley was the type of kid who would snitch on anybody even if you were her bffffffffffffff "idk amelia it doesn't look safe for us" she said rubbing my arm "geuss you wont be having no fun" -i jugg the whole bear boddle down while looking at her- then suddently the rush comes in...i couldn't breath and i looked at her gasping for air the BOOM i just go back to normal.. "holy shit what was that" i said looking super weirded out by that rush of pain "thats why i told you to stop drinking so much gosh" Riley said rolling her eyes -someone pushes me- "well if it isnt the daddys girl and nerdy geek here" the brat 1 said looking at me and Riley "fuck off bitch" i said giving riley a stare and then start laughing with eachother "your so funny nerds how about we dunk you into the toilet to cool you off <3" brat 2 says to my face "mk bitch but make sure your not the one whos gonna get dunked in the fucking toilet" i said grinning at her and then walk off hand in hand with Riley "YEAH TAKE OFF RUNNING WITH YOUR GIRLFREIND" brat 1 said looking at me and Riley (PS- were not in a relationship) -i stick my middle finger in the air while walking away from her knowing were gonna see eachother again- "lol that was fun riley wasn't it?" i said smiling "NO THAT WAS NOT FUN" Riley said looking in discussed "i dont even know you amelia its like...you just turned from nerdy girl who likes minecraft and is my bff to a....a...A.... A BRAT!!!" she says loudly "....wow your such a bitch yk that your a bitch Riley. Ive done alot of shit for you...for us and your just gonna throw that away?" i said not having her bullshit "well maybe we shouldnt be friends...i geuss im just to nerdy for you" Riley says walking away from me crying "Riley WAIT" i said getting lost in the croud while she cried. Whatever i lefy i met a guy and when we were at the pool he asked me if i could push her in so i said "okay" -pushes riley in pool- THIS IS HOW IT HAPPENED.while i cried into the bathroom a boy came and asked me if i was okay,he put his arm on mine and kissed it,my heart fluttering of love and butterflies from this sweet boy "my name is mathew" he said "and i really like you very much" "i do too" i said -he kissed me and putted me on the toilet- i dont know who he is but hes hot and i was really drunk, ANYWAY after we got done we went to the pool and Riley was sitting on the pool "push her" mathew said looking at me "mk" i said pushing her -Riley breaths for air "HELP HELP AH AH AH I CANT SWI-" Riley said while gasping for air -someone picks her up- "WHATS WRONG WITH YOU" a random boy who was screaming at me "what shes a dick and is a bicth" i said walking away. When i got home i sat on my bed and cried.Cried about how i batrayed my bff,but geuss what shes a nerdy bitch but that fuck her. I took off my chlothes and went into the shower, after i got out i wiped my face,putted on my robe and slept while on my phone. I dreamed of me not living my life me being very happy about my life and i was happy about everything. My friends,life,family,etc and i wasn't sad and rude like this but i just dont know i just do what i do.

The next day i woke up got dressed and headed downstairs. "well if it isnt the girl who snuck out" my mother said glaring. "WHAT!" i said shocked her drunk ass could even remmember. "i saw you pushing a poor girl into a pool, why would you do that" she said showing me a video that someone took of me pushing her into the pool." thats not me" "thats not you?" "nope" i said running out the house, face red as a tomatoe.. whoever recorded that is dead meat. I went to school, setted my backpack down and started to ask everyone who was responsible onto taking the video but no one knew. Suddently mathew wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. "hey babe" i said looking at him. " hey" he said looking at me now." so last night, listen i didnt think you would actually push your bff into the pool but i just wanna say you looked so hot while doing it." he said "yeah but i feel bad but i dont care anymore because now im a bad bitch and she is just a little nerd." i said grabbing his mouth while wrapping my thighs around him. -RRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGG- class has started and i normally sit next to riley but today just not today. I felt like everyone knew what i did. I was super popular now and riley was still a annoying nasty fat ugly quiet little bitch now and i was really living for it, Until. someone sat next to her, litterally what in the world. who is that?, hes so hot, Dont i have a boyfriend?, whats going on right now. Riley started laughing, and so did he. Weird. i felt like everyone started to laugh at me right now. But no everyone was silent except for them. " CAN YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH" i said while the teacher was teaching whatever the fuck. "OOOOOOHHHH" everyone said while pulling out there phones. Well i cant go back anymore and i had to finish what i started. i pulled up my sleeves, tide up my hair, got rid of my jewlery, and was ready to fight a bitch. "  well okay" riley said trying to get ready. -BOOOOOM- said my fists landing on her face. i went at her with everything i got, when she was on the floor i just stomped on her. I couldnt hold it in. She was done. 
                                                                                        THE END OF PART 2