Handsome Bartender (F & A)

CW/TW : Break Up, Cheating, Implied Past Emotional/Mental Abuse
————

How did it come to be that Taehyung is standing outside a bar, in the pouring rain, wearing only a sweatshirt and pants. It was freezing outside as well, so Tae had no choice but to go into the bar. It was the only open place at 10:00 PM.

Flashback

Taehyung just got back from work, he was let out early because of the heavy rain being expected. He was excited to relax and maybe cuddle with his boyfriend. He found it strange, however, when there was a random car parked in the driveway. Tae just thought his boyfriend had a friend over. Tae entered his home but could hear little moans and groans from his own.. bedroom..

His heart dropped.

As the sight was devastating for Taehyung.

His boyfriend, of three years, is making out with a topless boy, on their bed.

Tears began to stream down Tae's cheeks and they stung from the amount of tears. He sobbed loudly, loud enough for the 'couple' making out on the bed.

Tae's boyfriend's, (who we'll make up a fake name for, let's go with Ji-Hoon) eyes went wide and gasped at Tae's presence.

"Tae wait! Please let me explain! This.."

He was going to get up and explain himself but he was already so done with Tae, he just spilled out what was on his mind.

"..Tae, I'm gonna be honest. You should have seen this coming." Ji-Hoon started. "I was getting tired of you, plus you still haven't gone under 120 pounds like we agreed on. You still look fat and eating all those meals everyday wasnt helping you." Ji-Hoon scoffed.

Tae's eyes widened once again.

"You don't know how to satisfy me anymore. You're pretty much useless to me, especially when this cutie came into my life." Ji-Hoon smiled at his side piece.

"We're through, Tae. Now get out!"

Taehyung's heart had just been shot. Too stunned to speak, he threw an angry glare at his ex and ran off outside.

Too blind by the heartbreak, Tae was too busy to think about the house or his items. All of that was to be solved later, but now, Tae can do nothing but sob and cry.

Present

Tae kind of forgot about the rain. It was worse because there was no convenient store nearby to buy an umbrella, and the rain was heavy. He wanted to call his best friend, Jimin, but he decided it was best to tell him in the morning.

With nothing else to lose, Tae entered the bar.

It was honestly more peaceful that Tae had anticipated. He slowly walked over the an empty bar table, with a man there minding his business.

Taehyung sat down, looking super drained and wet from the rain.

"Long day huh?"

Tae looked up to see a very, very attractive man in front of him.

"Mhm" Tae replied.

"Broken heart?" The bartender asked

"How'd you know?" Tae asked.

"I can see a broken heart from a mile away, sweetheart." The bartender joked with a smirk.

Tae wanted to laugh at his joke but his mind was too busy.

"Can I get you anything, darling?" The bartender offered.

"It's okay, I don't have any money on me right now." Tae said with a small smile.