12. New lives

waring:

Violance

Cussing

Moondrop's POV:

I was staring at this big place. What is this place? It's bigger then the pizza plex. There are so many pretty colors. Damn...this is going to be fun. I hope Sunny understands. I looked at him. He seemed more surprised then anything. He wanted to go inside. I looked back at the huge house.

"So this is one out of four of my mansions...well your mansions. Plus you will get all of my bank accounts." Emily said, smiling at us.

"So...this is a mansion? It's huge. Can we go inside? I want to go inside. Please let us go inside." Sunny said, as Ms. Emily gave him a key. She smiled and nodded her head. I wanted to go to the master bedroom. Emily then lead us inside. My feet started hurting.

"Mmm...Sunny my feet hurt. Can you carry me? Please." I said ad Sunny picked me up bridle style. I didn't care. I wanted o sleep then. I smiled and he started following his mother up to the master bedroom.

"This is your bedroom. It also has two walk in closets and a master bathroom. I never did sleep in here. Also if you want to use the Walk in closets just throw the shit away." Emily said, sitting on the bed. I looked at her and smiled.

"Okay. I want to sleep Sunny. Please put me down on the bed and let me sleep." I said, snuggling into Sunny's neck. Sunny smiled and walked over to the bed and put me down. He also covered me up. I smiled and purred as he kissed my head. He makes me very happy. I started to drift to sleep.

Sunrise's POV:

I put Moon in bed and covered him up. I made sure he was nice and tightly tucked in. I then took my mother's hand ad went to the kitchen. I am going to try to save my mother and Moony will help me.

"Mother please. Let us help you stay alive longer. Please I beg you. I don't want you to die. I won't have anyone teach me how to work my powers. Please stay longer." I said to my mother. I wanted her t stay. I already know I had already started to cry again.

"Sunrise. I am really older then any normal person and I should die now. I need to pass so the world can become stable again. I have been alive to long. I over lived my old best friends. I make new friend just to watch them die. I will show you how to use our powers though Sunny. I love you as the best son I ever had. That is why I am giving you everything of mine. You and Moon deserve it all." Emily said, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs. I wanted her to not die period. She just staired at me.

"But...mommy...I don't want you to die. Please...I need you to be alive." I said, as she hugged me. She knew that I was going to be crushed by what she said. Why did she tell me.

-9 months later-

No one's POV:

Sunrise and Emily was polishing the cars while Moon was sitting on the bench watching them. Moon placed his hand on his belly and started humming. He felt their daughter kicking him. He smiled and looked at Sunrise. Sunrise had finished polishing the mustang and walked over to Moon.

"Hello~ What are you doing? Do you like to watch me when I am doing something?" Sunrise said, placing his hands on Moon's hands carefully. Moon smiled a )nd looked him deeper in his eyes.

"I was just watching you work. You look very sexy when you do work. Plus I was thinking about when I will be able to help you. I don't like doing nothing." Moondrop said, feeling a sharp pain in his stomach. His vision started blurring. Moondrop gripped onto Sunrise's arms. Sunrise looked Moondrop in the eyes.