MLP: Payback

On one sunny day in Ponyville, it was recess time at the Ponyville Schoolhouse, and all the fillies and colts were playing with their friends in, and near the school playground.

While the other ponies were doing their thing, the Cutie Mark Crusaders were playing catch with a baseball. They were having plenty of fun doing so.

"Try and catch this, Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom said, throwing the baseball to Scootaloo.

"I got it, I got it!" Scootaloo said as she backed up to catch the baseball. "Got it! Here you go, Sweetie Belle!"

Sweetie Belle catches the baseball after Scootaloo had thrown it to her. "Alright, here it comes, Apple Bloom!" Sweetie Belle said while throwing the baseball to Apple Bloom.

As the baseball was thrown over to Apple Bloom, Apple Bloom noticed she threw it a bit hard. She was afraid that the baseball would hit her right in the head, so she ducked down to avoid that. The baseball flew over her head and hit one of Ms. Cheerilee's flower pots outside which broke on impact.

It took a quick second for the crusaders to realize what happened. They all were shocked, especially Sweetie Belle. They all ran over to get a better look at the broken pot.

"Oh no! What have I done?!" Sweetie Belle said with fear in her voice.

While Sweetie Belle was looking at what she did, she had so many thoughts overcome her. She wondered if Ms. Cheerilee found out, how much trouble she'd be in.

While Apple Bloom was looking at the result of Sweetie's throwing, she had a feeling that she should tell Ms. Cheerilee about this. Though she'd be snitching on one of her best friends, she thought it would be the right thing to do.

Apple Bloom tried to sneak her way off to Ms. Cheerilee, but Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo noticed. They both were curious about where she was going.

"Apple Bloom, where are you going?" Sweetie Belle asked her.

Apple Bloom made up an excuse so that her fellow crusaders wouldn't know what she was about to do. "Uhh, ah just have to use the bathroom. Ah'll be right back" Apple Bloom replied to her before secretly running off to Ms. Cheerilee.

Once Apple Bloom made her way inside the schoolhouse, she shouted, "Ms. Cheerilee, Ms. Cheerilee!"

"What's the problem, Apple Bloom?" Ms. Cheerilee replied.

"Ah know ah probably shouldn't be doing this, but... Sweetie Belle broke one of the flower pots outside while we were playing with a baseball, but ah promise it wasn't on purpose!" Apple Bloom was a bit nervous that Ms. Cheerilee would go extreme and get Sweetie Belle in a lot of trouble.

"Hmm, well, I'll have a talk with her after class. Thanks for letting me know."

"N-No problem!" Apple Bloom said, still a bit nervous because she didn't know what would happen to Sweetie Belle once they talk after class.

After Apple Bloom snitched on her best friend, she went back outside. However, as soon as she did, recess was over. All of the fillies and colts went to sit down at their desks, while Ms. Cheerilee welcomed them back in. Sweetie Belle was still worried about what had happened at recess. She was wanting to tell her teacher but felt like she would get in massive trouble. Sweetie Belle's mind was racing until she heard Ms. Cheerilee say, "Sweetie Belle, may I speak with you after class?"

Sweetie Belle's heart dropped, considering what just happened at recess. "Uh, sure!" She answered nervously.

Sweetie Belle wondered if she knew... but how could she know that fast?

A few hours later, the class was over, and Ms. Cheerilee had let all of her students go except Sweetie Belle. "Okay, class, you are dismissed for the day. Have a good rest of your afternoon! Sweetie Belle, please come over to my desk."