Pretty boy

You were at Steve's house for a small party, of course you were drinking. It felt good to drink and get rid of your stress. You sat drinking a beer while lounging on a pool chair. Most of the people have already left besides, Tommy and carol but they were sucking each other's faces. You finish your beer and get up to get another one.

"Ayyy sit down (y/n)" Steve slurs as he hands you another beer. You look at him and smiled, you were pretty buzzed but enough to think straight. Steve was your best friend, you thought he was adorable and amazing. You liked him so much but you knew he will never feel the same.

You yawned getting tired, you couldn't drive home.

"Umm Steve.. do you think I could stay the night here?" You asked quietly so Tommy and carol didn't hear.

He looked at you and smiled " of course your always welcome to stay" Steve exclaimed.

That made you happy, you chugged the rest of your beer. Grabbed another one before going inside. You know Steve's house well so you were just gonna go get ready for bed in the spare room. You had spare clothes there since you stayed there a lot. You heard Tommy and carol stumble into the house but quickly ignored it when Steve walked in. You were midway through changing.

"STEVE!" You yelled. He quickly shut his eyes and turned around.

" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to barge in, I thought you were gonna go to sleep in my room" he said explaining.

"It's alright Steve I can sleep in here, also you can turn around" you said. He turned around and nodded at you.

"Good night (y/n)" he smiled and shut the door as he left.

You Laid down, you can't sleep in this room. You hated this room so much, it was cold and dark and just creepy. You sat up debating if you should go to Steve's room. You sighed and got up making your way to Steve's room. You knocked slightly you and crept in. Steve instantly sat up and looked at you.

"You okay (y/n), is something wrong?!" He asked worried.

You chuckled and said " I'm okay Stevie, just I can't sleep so maybe we could sit and talk for a little bit?"

"Of course, how could I say no to you?" He said as he patted a spot on his bed next to him. You made you way over there and got under the covers and looked at him. He smiled at you.

"Umm hey Steve?" You questioned.

"Yes?" He responded quickly.

"Could I tell you something super personal?" You replied.

" we can talk about whatever you like, okay (y/n/n)" he smiled at you while placing his hand on your knee.

"Umm I really really like you.." you trailed off slowly looking up to his face. His face soften some more and blushed.

"Oh I-I like you too." He mumbled. You looked completely shocked, your mouth opened the slightest bit. Steve stared at your lips, with all his courage he grabbed your face and smashed his lips onto yours. You kissed back and wrapped your arms his necked. He moved you guys so your back was on the bed. Y'all pulled apart for a second and breathed.

"I-im sorry I didn't me-" he was quickly hushed as you Smashed your lips back into his. You hands trailed down his arms and traced patterns along his biceps. Y'all stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing" you giggled and smiled at Steve as her looked down at you. He flopped down next to you, you cuddled up to his chest and closed your eyes. Steve kissed the top of your head and held you tighter. You couldn't tell if this was happening just because he was drunk or if was his actual feelings. You and Steve fell asleep in each other's arms.

—————
Super short but it's kinda good ig.