i. sea sick

☟"Are we really off the island or is this a dream?"

"Are we really off the island or is this a dream?"

The boat swayed from side to side as Sammy spoke as she walked around to the others, the ocean waves were perfectly calm and the waters rose gently against the edge of the boat.

"If it were a dream, I'm thinking we'd have a change of clothes," Yasmina said to the girl before she took a seat by Camille who was sunbathing.

She had taken her jumper off leaving her in her turtleneck shirt while she stole Kenji's pair of shades trying to take in the nutrients of the sun and well, gain a tan in all honesty.

"Ha! What do you mean? I've always wanted a signature look" Ben showed off his outfit as the girls chuckled at his antics, Ben began to strut along the boat, flipping the shirt he had tied around his head as if it were long hair.

Even Darius began laughing at him before Yasmina looked at Camille who was still laying in the corner of the couch with sunglasses on and her hair resting on top of the pillow behind her to keep it from her face.

Yasmina stood up and blocked the sun, Camille had her eyes shut but slowly opened them and tilted the glasses further down on her nose, "Can I help you?" Camille asked as she stared at Yasmina,

"Nope..just getting that nice warmth and all," Yasmina said as she outstretched her arms, giving a tender yet fake yawn as she continued blocking the sun, Camille chuckling as she shook her head before she pulled Yasmina by the waist and down onto the couch moving her from the sun,

"You can get the warmth from this spot here, I need my tan thank you," Camille said as Yasmina rolled from face planting into the coushin, sitting properly on the couch by Camille as she shook her head with a grin, Yasmina tried to keep her cool after just having hands gripped around her waist so suddenly.

Yasmina reached over to the small table and took a plate that had small berries and fruit on it as she placed it in her lap, Yasmina looked over to Camille again,