ix. boys and video games

☟"Now!"

"Now!"

Camille whispered as Darius dropped a rope from the roof of the building over the railing edge where down below were the rest of the kids sneaking by the raptors sleeping on the ground.

They paused looking up at the two kids as Darius had tied the rope around the BRAD-X, he pulled against the rope before Camille gave a thumbs up down to them and Darius came walking back over,

"Ready-" He said down to them as Kenji was the first to start climbing the rope, Camille pulling him up and over while Ben was helped over by Darius.

Next came Sammy as Darius took Sammy's hand lifting her up and over the railing as Camille helped the girl gain her footing before Yasmina was already being grabbed by Darius and helping herself over the railing when sudden screaming was heard down below from Brooklynn who began to slip down the rope waking the raptors on the floor.

Everybody froze in fear as Camille's instincts acted quickly she ran to the rail and dug her foot into the edge of it and began to pull the rope as best she felt the burn on her injury coming through painfully.

Darius commanded the BRAD-X to move back which pulled on the rope as well before the kids all began to tug the rope eventually getting Brooklynn high enough that Darius could grab her and bring her safely over the rail.

"BRAD, stop!" Darius commanded and the robot complied, stopping in its tracks,

"Good thing you were able to get me voice command for BRAD here." Darius chuckled from on the ground after everybody had fallen down,

"Yeah. Real good thing.." Brooklynn quietly said, holding the tablet close to her chest as Camille was quick to jump down to the floor and hug her best friend tight,

"I'm glad you're okay..." Camille said to the girl with her face buried over the girl's shoulder due to her height before Brooklynn's arms were swung around Camille, hugging the girl back.

"It's been hard without you helping me Cam..." Brooklynn softly said as Camille leaned back to look at the girl when Brooklynn caught her eyes on Kenji who had his hand extended to the girls on the floor, his eyes dreamily gazing over Brooklynn,