016

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Loud Applause could be hear as Daisy walked into view, Jimmy sat facing her with a big smile on his face."It's so good to see you again" Jimmy said, hugging Daisy before pulling away "last time we saw you, You had just finished filming Fear street. How have you been""I've been good thank you, How are you" Daisy Smiled before giving a brief smile to the audience and cameras."I'm doing good, i'm doing good" He smiled "Now there's some stuff we need to talk about" He chuckled"oh no. What have i done" Daisy Laughed"Well a little birdy told us that, you have a little thing for Finn Wolfhard" He smiled evilly as the audience wooed. Daisy's face held a shocked expression as Jimmy read some of her comments aloud.

"Pretty boy, oh hes real fine" Daisy hid her face in her hands, laughing slightly out of embarrassment "Yeah that was me. You know he's really one of my best friends and a lovely person, i have no regrets commenting those." "Now keeping on track of you and finn" jimmy began "your playing a new character in the show Stranger Things, if i'm not mistaken, that finn is also in. What can you tell us about that, and what can you tell us about working with your brother" He leaned closer to Daisy."Well i have strict rules not to spoil, but that's not a problem because im good at keeping secrets" She winked, Jimmy and the audience laughing with her. "Oh god, working with Joe was a total nightmare, no im kidding, it was definitely different but im happy I got to do it with him, but yes im incredibly grateful to now part of the cast. filming is obviously all wrapped up, but when it started it was a little nerve racking at first, you know, being the new girl. But all of them are such amazing people and working with all of them was definitely an honour, now some of them are the closet friends I have, Finn being one of them."

"We've seen that you have both post alot of each other online. Fans, and myself are wondering if maybe your a little more than that as we've all seen these instagram posts and comments" Jimmy held more boards with Finn and Daisy's instagrams on them, making the audience erupt in another round of woo's."Well now i know you all want an answer, I'm gonna keep you all in the dark for longer" She winked at the camera and audience, Jimmy laughed loudly beside her.

"We are only friends and although I love him there are no romantic feelings, but yeah hes just so nice and genuine that it's hard not to be friends with him. He made me feel so comfortable around him so quickly that it feels like we've been friends since birth" She smiled after speaking, a small blush appeared on her cheeks.

"Can we talk about your relationship with his dog" Jimmy of course had a picture of her too"Ah yes" Daisy adjusted herself on the sofa, getting more comfortable. "Her name is Rosie and she's such a great dog, probably the best dog I've ever met. She's so loving and happy. It's become a little joke now that i steal her from Finn, which isn't true at all" She laughed and pointed to the audience "I'm starting to think you and Finn are a little more than friends" Jimmy laughed "So how did that whole 'stealing his dog' ordeal start? tell us everything" Daisy laughed and adjusted herself once more.

"Well it's not as exciting as it you would think. It was 2am and i was bored so i dragged Finn out to get some food and on the way back it started to rain and we got absolutely drenched so he let me borrow some of he's clothes, which he won't be getting back" She said the last part to the camera. "i even have proof look" She pulled her phone out and scrolled through her messages showing Jimmy and then showing the camera and audience.

"Came we play a little game with you Daisy?" Jimmy asked kindly.

"Of course you can, i'm always up for a game" She smiled excitedly"now the game is called Best friend quiz" The audience got excited at this, as did Daisy after seeing the game played with others on the show "now i'm guessing your familiar with the game but just in case some are confused. Here we have a box and inside it as some questions and we both ask them and try and guess each other's answers" He took the kid off the box and let Daisy take out the first question"What my biggest fear" She asked "So i write down the correct answer on here" she asked, taking the note pad and pen from his hands"well hopefully my answer will also be correct" he laughed" but yes we both write the answer and then you show the camera and then we both show"

"Okay" Daisy started writing her answer on the paper. The Audience began laughing as Jimmy looked at her confused with how she was still writing. "Are you writing an essay or something" He laughed, Daisy laughed too before putting the lid on the pen"Okay i'm done, i'm done. Do i show them first and then.." He asked, about to show her paper."Yeah so i won't look, you show the audience first" Jimmy covered his eyes as Daisy pointed her answer to the audience and camera,

WAKING UP AND SEEING A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE OUT MY WINDOW

The audience erupted into laughter,

"Dont laugh, its like a genuine fear of mine" Daisy smiled cheekily, " You can show yours now, she said to Jimmy. He opened his eyes and pointed his answer to the audience,

SPIDERS

He then looked towards Daisy's notepad and laughed, " Seriously? That's such a specific answer. I was never gonna guess that"Daisy laughed and looked at her paper "Well i am scared of spiders as well. Oh my no a spider crawled down my arm at like 1am the other night then ran around in my bed. I haven't been able to sleep properly since""okay we'll next question. Who was your first celebrity crush" a smug smile sat on he's face as they both wrote out their answer" okay i'll show first this time" He pointed his paper to the camera,

ME ;)

The audience erupted in laughed at his answer, Jimmy laughed also "i already know this one's correct. I can feel it"Daisy turned her paper round, making the audience laugh louder

LEONARDO DICAPRIO <3

The audience replied with 'ooos', cheering in agreement."what?!" She laughed as Jimmy ripped his paper up "what's wrong with my answer" the audience laughed still"no no nothings wrong with it. Let's more on. Quickly, ask the question Daisy" They both laughed as She picked up another question"What food don't i like. ooo this is gonna be a hard one" She paused before writing her answer just like Jimmy was. "okay i show first?" she asked" yup " he confirmed,

VEGETABLES *yuck*

The audience didn't laugh this time, most people nodding their heads. Jimmy showed his paper after,

BROCCOLI?

"Oh pretty close! i feel like that counts" he cheered, happy to get one correct"yeah both pretty much the same. I'm such a picky eater honestly. That's why i'm happy i'm a grown up and can buy whatever i want" she smiled"sadly that's all we have time for today, but thank you so much for coming and talking with me today Daisy" Jimmy smiled happily at her."Thank you so much for having me, i had a very good time" She smiled at him and the audience."Everyone give a big hand to Daisy Keery !!" he called as she said her goodbyes and walked out of view.