37.

Black Fenty

Black Fenty

Black sat in his black SUV staring off into
the distance. He had just popped a cigarette in his mouth, lighting it up. He had a lot on his mind, his plate was full and he had no room for dessert. Black had so much going on he never had a chance to be home. Seemed like he never made time for his own family anymore. He had two more kids that entered the world two weeks ago and he hasn't even had an
chance to hold them. Black was honestly ashamed of himself and he needed to get his shit together.

His phone began to ring pausing his thoughts for only a moment. Looking at the caller ID he said heavily. He pondered on whether he should answer it or silence the ringing. He smacked his lips deciding to answer.

"Where are you? I'm about to give birth, Black!" She cried on the phone. Beeping could be heard in the background.

"I told you, that's not my baby." Black said, holing his head.

"Are you serious? You're the only the one I've been with! How can you fucking say that?" The feminine voice hollered over the phone. Black shook his head releasing another frustrated breath.

"Look, I know how fast you young girls get. You've been all over Virginia. Try that shit with somebody else." Black scoffed, pulling from his cigarette.

"You think you're so smart huh? I'm smarter." Black just smiled and laughed. It tickled him at how she was talking but they both knew if they were in person she wouldn't have thought twice about talking to him like that.

"Call me when the DNA test comes in the mail." Black said, smartly before hanging up. He threw his phone in the back seat and started the car. He sped off when he got the chance heading to his brother's house.

Black parked in the driveway and killed the engine. He picked up his once from the back and popped the locks. Black got out and headed to the front door.

"Hi, Black come on in." Margery, his brothers wife said. Black stepped into the home and waited by the couch.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Margery asked, and Black shook his head no just as he brother came around the corner.

"Wassup big brother?" His brother greeted, they slapped hands and hugged.

"Nothing much lil brother." They laughed. "Let's go talk." He nodded.

His brother immediately caught on and they headed downstairs to the man cave. "Want a beer?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll take one." Black gave in. He sat down on the nearby chair as his brother grabbed them both something to drink.

"So what's up? What brings you by?" Black sighed, taking the cool beverage from his brother.

"Terrance. I'm in a whole lot of shit and it's catching up to me, man." Black said, in a defeated voice.

"What you mean man? What's going on?" Terrance questioned lighting a blunt.

"I've done some things I'm not proud of. I-" Terrance interrupted.

"Things like what little brother?" He asked, taking a sip of his beer.

"I cheated on Coco." He said slowly, watching as his brother sat up.

"Nigga, you what?" Terrance blurted, a little too loud.

"Shut the fuck up man." Black stressed, with his face twisted.

"Don't- why the fuck would you do that? The woman has been nothing but good to you. She's given you three beautiful children and you pull this?" Black held his face in his hands embarrassingly.

"It was before she gave birth to he twins." Black huffed.

"It don't matter, nigga. It don't matter when you did it, you did it. That's the problem at hand. Why would you do some bitch shit like that?" Terrance asked, flicking the lighter to relight his blunt.

"What's up with all cussing man? I'm coming to you for help and advice and you cussing me out?" Black asked, in disbelief.

"Advice? Help? I can't help no cheater. Give advice to a man that stepped out on his family. If you want some advice you better tell you're wife what's going on. Hazel about to graduate from high school soon and you all over. I bet you ain't even told the girl you're proud of her. I bet you're so mad at the other woman you treat your own family- the ones that's been there for you since day one and that's some crazy shit. When's the last time you told you're wide and daughter that you loved them? Have you even held your newest members of the family?" Black was shocked at his brother. He could tell he wasn't that man child anymore. He was grown and much more mature. His brother was speaking facts and Black knew it.

"Fuck." Black sighed, covering his face again.

"And tell me that you used protection." Black's heart sank to his feet. He didn't plan to leave that part out but Terrance had interrupted him.

When Black didn't say anything his brother stood up. "You didn't use protection?" His voice was low and threatening. Black knew what Terrance was capable of and he hated to admit it but he was actually scared.

"Bro-" Terrance had roughed him up by his shirt.

"Nah, don't bro me. I'm so tempted to fuck you up. You still trying to be little ole golden boy from back in the day? You a mack now, huh?" Terrance gritted.

"No I'm no-" He was cut off by running feet coming
down the steps. Terrance pushed Black out of his
grip causing him to fall back on the couch.

"Daddy!" The girls screamed, as they embraced their father. He smile down at them and bent over lifting them both up.

"Hi my babies." He bounced them making them giggle. Terrance kissed them both on the cheek. Then looked over at his brother. "Can y'all say hi to
your uncle, Black?" He bounced them as he glared at Black.

"Hi uncle Black." They said, in unison.

Black smiled, as he stood up. "Hey, how y'all cuties doing?" He pinched their cheeks while they laughed some more.

"Good." They answered again, in unison.

"That's good. Well uncle Black has to go now. I'll see y'all later." He leaned in to kiss them on the head but Terrance moved away.

"Later... brother." Terrance said, with the coldest stare. Black walked away without another word. He said goodbye to Margery and made his way out. Black hopped in his truck and sped away. He made his way to the warehouse.

A racing mind is what he always had when it came
to situations. How would he tell his wife that he had
cheated on her with another woman? How we he tell her he's back to his old ways? Black was in so deep and owed so many debts. As he drove coming up on the warehouse a text came through his phone.

LOWES
since you wanna
be fucking weird ass
towards me! i'll tell
you're wife, myself.
good day <333