𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅

Inui : takemitchi are you alright?!
Takemitchi: oh yeah yes. so what's the plan?
Kokonoi: takemitchi Tomorrow is the big day you alright forgot didn't you?
Kakucho : indeed bakamitchi you alright forgot it?
Hanagaki: oh I need to go first I forgot I Need to met up someone.
Ran: but you were just came in just few minutes ago.
Takemitchi: ran!? Since when did you get here?
Ran : what is going on? You look very strange.you look alright which this few months ago but yesterday me and Rindou feel strange what is going on to you hanagaki.
Takemitchi: n-nothing

Takemitchi say there's nothing happened he just feel he's kinda sick he tell some lie's to them and left takemitchi go to mitsuya and chifuyu they were went to place that can release Izana on takemitchi body but they didn't know theres someone falling them at that time when they were gonna go in. someone suddenly appeared and said I said that you are not the one we know who are you?
Takemitchi shocked when he saw kakucho. But few second there's another person go there and that is Mikey. Mikey shocked also when he saw takemitchi with chifuyu and mitsuya Mikey though mitsuya and chifuyu are betrayed toman Mikey is about to attack them but takemitchi He looked up and said it wouldn't be him if it wasn't Izana takemitchi explain all to Mikey. And kakucho attack Mikey takemitchi puach kakucho and run with Mikey and those two. And then they go in on that house and read does books. After those they found a solution how Izana to get out on takemitchi. After those they do it and again and again. But after those time kakucho found them they hide to kakucho takemitchi feel strange on Kakucho too he feels like that's not that kakucho he knows before after those takemitchi Will appear and tell kakucho everything that he is keeping secret and also that he is from the future kakucho stop attacking them and he helps them find a solution and then they finally find and they do it. Izana was not in takemitchi body anymore. But kakucho is feel lonely anymore. Takemitchi hug kakucho and say anything is gonna be fine Mikey was also there takemitchi say sorry about what happened those days and he also disbanded the tenjiku he also say sorry to all of touman members. At that time but there's something happened...... When he came back naoto say that he forgot to tell to takemitchi that Hina die.
Takemitchi travel back at time again and save Hina but when he save her something strages happened the times he goes he's something strages he saw he's self..... But after those he wakes up thats all are just a dream he thought that was true that Izana was in he's body..........
Naoto say to takemitchi if he is alright takemitchi say he's alright he just got a bad dream he explains it to him and naoto say that wasn't impossible but maybe that will happened. In the end takemitchi think that dream if that was a indeed a dream he try it and he until he understands that's was a dream. Naoto say to takemitchi maybe he do to much that's why he's dream like that he needs to rest after saving everyone on the past.....

The end 🔚