Where are we?

Déneris's POV:

I opened my eyes. I don't see anything, to be specific, everything is in dark. I feel trapped, my heart beats fast and I start breathing harder and harder. I'm not in my room, obviously. Around me is some heavy fabric, like those body bags from the CSI series. Oh my God! Am I in the body bag? I'm not dead, am I?

Suddenly I feel someone approaching. Someone opens my bag and the light suddenly shines on me. I see a handsome blond man in front of me. Delicious!

Well if that piece of cake is my coroner, I won't protest at all. Do what you gotta do.

Though, he's too handsome for a coroner. If this was a CSI show he would probably be in a role of Eric Delko or Jesse Cardoza. Two hottest people I could remember at this moment. Although, if the blondie had auditioned for those roles, I bet you wouldn't know who Adam Rodriguez or Eddie Cibrian are.

Blondie: you okay? Here, let me help you....

He grabs my arms and helps me get out of the bag. Our eyes meet each other. I'm pretty sure mine melted while watching him. And then after a few moments I came to a realization  that this is not some wattpad story or a romantic scene and that I have to stop drooling over him and pull myself together

Déneris: am I okay? Do I seem okay to you? How about you tell where the fuck I am and who are you so then I can decide if I am okay!?

Blondie: weell, you seem pretty fine to me

Wha, what did he just say? He said that like a fifthteen year old trying to seduce a milf.

X: we don't know where are we. We were all stuck in one of those bags as you.

I turn around and see 4 black bags on the floor, including the one I just came from. Then I look up and see gorgeus girl with black curly hair.

X: Hi! I'm Monique, this is Oscar -she shows on cute dude standing in a corner of the room, and the guy who is trying to flirt with you is Mattheo.

I look over to blondie, sorry, Mattheo was it?

His face is now no more friendly. He seems confused. Well we all are.