right person wrong life.

“So by go home you mean you wanted to sleep with me?” I rolled over on my side kissing Marc “yes I did actually” he said as I rolled my eyes, they slightly flickered gold as I sat up closing them tightly

“what was that?” Marc as I got up grabbing clothes “I’m going to shower” I said going into the bathroom “what the hell” I mumbled as I got in the shower.

When I left the bathroom it happened again except it hurts like I was getting stabbed, and trust me I know what that feels like.

Marc was gone so I had the perfect time to talk to Ra “What the hell is happening?” I asked as he appeared sitting crisscross on the floor “something is wrong, it’s too late to save you” I turned my head towards him as it happened again but I fell to the floor

“what is that supposed to mean?” I asked blinking back tears “something is wrong inside of you, it’s killing you from the inside out but the healing is trying to stop it resulting in it working faster” I looked down at the floor “will it help if you leave me” I looked back up still crying.

“it’s too late for that, I loved you like my own you know” he said and I smiled “you saved me Ra thank you for that” I said as the door started to open “goodbye” he said as I let out a pained sob.

“Parker what’s wrong?” Marc asked running over to me “I’m not going out like a hero that’s what” I huffed “that’s a little to cryptic” he said as I smiled

“Marc something is killing me from the inside out, the healing properties of the whole God thing is making it work quicker to fight it” Marc got down on the floor sitting beside me and hugging me

“I’d rather die on the floor of our flat that in a hospital bed” I said and Marc kissed me “yeah if anything I’d have to deal with Steven after” he joked and I grabbed my side choking on the little air I was getting.

“goodbye Parker, I love you” he whispered as my body stopped fighting.

As I felt my body being drained all I saw is him in a slight blur. Nobody ever mentions right person wrong life.

Yeah tbh I just wanted a t
Really evil ending and I wanted to kill Parker because I love her. I may make a chapter that's like how Marc is after her death but don't worry you didn't hear this from me but........ There is a moon knight book in the works and a Loki book and another Peter Parker book and maybe a Pietro book.

I also have a Natasha book that I'm working on!!!!!!!!!!!