[8] Rescue Mission

After leaving the Barton household, the team, minus Tony and Thor, were on their way to Seoul, South Korea, where Dr. Helen Cho was working at her Laboratory.

Once they arrived they split up, Natasha was on a motorbike trying to get to the cradle, Steve was fighting Ultron, whilst both sets of twins were sitting in the quinjet with Clint waiting for their cue to help.

Once they saw Steve and ultron crash into a train that was when they stood in, Clint got as close to the ground as he could, Pietro grabbed Wanda and sped to the train whilst the Moore twins flew there getting there just in time to see Pietro push ultron away and Wanda block ultron with the iron rails.

"Please don't do this." Ultron pleads turning to look at Wanda.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda sneers at ultron, her Sokovian accent thick.

Ultron glanced back towards where the rest of them stood and sent a large blast of energy towards the group, but Eva very easily put up a forcefield. 

Because of their distraction ultron had managed to escape out the side of the train

"We lost him! He's heading your way!" Steve cried to Clint warning him that ultron was now coming for them.

Eva looked towards the front of the train to see a huge hole that showed them that they were coming up to the end of the railroad. "Cap!"

"Civilians in our path." Steve stated and turned to Pietro who nodded and ran out of the train.

"Ivan you go out and see if you can stop it by jamming the wheels or something." Ivan nodded and flew out of the train and further ahead using his power to try and stop the wheels.

"You two think you can stop it?"

While Wanda looked a little hesitant, Eva nodded confidently and started using her power to stop the train, Wanda joining soon after.

(I know this is more pink, but just pretend it's purple)

Once they had managed to get off of the train Wanda immediately went to her brother while Eva did the same, both boys out of breath from using so much of their powers.

"Are you okay?" Eva quickly questioned her brother as he collapsed to the ground out of breath.

"Oh yeah, just let me catch my breath, damn that train was heavy, don't think I've ever been this out of breath." Eva chuckled at her brother and walked over to Steve and the Maximoffs.

"I'm fine, I just need a minute." Pietro assured his sister, who was fussing over him.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one." Steve said before pointing at Eva. "She most definitely won't give you one." She just smirked at Pietro who shot her an annoyed look.

"The cradle." Wanda said. "Did you get it."

"Stark will take care of it."

Wanda's expression turned sour, still angry with Stark. "No he won't."

"You don't know what you're talking about." Eva said to the twins although Pietro wasn't paying attention as he was to busy looking to see if she was hurt at all, he didn't really understand why he was doing this but he guesses some part of him has come to like the snarky girl.

"He will do anything to make things right." Wanda said to her. Eva glanced at Pietro and noticed that he was already looking at, she looked away quickly, her cheeks flushed slightly. She had to say he did look very good, not that she would tell him that, his ego's big enough.

"Anyone on coms?" Steve said through his com.

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it, where do you think he gets that?" Wanda asked the three avengers in front of her. 

Eva and Ivan both looked at each other with angry expressions on their faces, not wanting to believe that Tony would make the same mistake again. They turned around and started heading back towards the lab that had an extra quinjet so that they could get back to the avengers tower before Tony could make an even bigger mess.

Steve and the Maximoffs followed after them not saying anything.