Howdy, new reader!

Code of Silence is currently on hold.

BUT   I do have another book that is currently being published regularly! It's pre-completed, meaning it won't ever be on hold, and updates will be frequent until the very last chapter is posted!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you'd give it a shot, and pssst — it's a mafia romance as well ;)

This book features
───♛─────────────

♔Breathtaking assassins

♛Mafia men

♔Violence & action

♛A lil bit of spice ;)

♔Romance, obviously <3

"Easy," he hushed in a soft voice

His lips brushed against my ear and his breath fanned the side of my face."Stop fighting. It'll be over soon." My eyes widened even more at his words."Give in to it."

 ───♛─────────────

Carly Beckett was 18 when she was sold to Livio Fiorino. 20 when she escaped. Fast forward a year, and Carly believes she's free of her ex-fiancé's grasp. That is until Livio sends the dashingly handsome, world-renowned hitman - Vittorio Salvatore - to collect what's his. Carly is sure that her fate is sealed, that is, until her ex-fiancé makes a mistake that turns the tides, and marks him as a target. With her newly established unconventional alliance, will Carly be able to secure her freedom? Or will the gorgeous men, lavish lifestyle, and dangers of the underworld consume her?

WARNING: This book contains adult themes, graphic violence, explicit language and possibly triggering events. Read at your own discretion.