Part 1

My one-shots will be posted in two parts (Part 1 and part 2), sorry about that. Thank you for reading, please do vote and comment.

*NB*: I do not own any of the images, and music used. the story is mine, please do not steal my work. Created for entertainment purposes only, viewer discretion is advised.

Listen to these songs as you read if you want to lighten the mood, *wink, wink*:

Will Linley- miss me (when you're gone)

Elley Duhè- middle of the night

The weekend - Call out my name

Sam Smith- I'm not the only one

Dating Jimin, for roughly two years now, has been so boring. He barely touches me, or treats me like his girlfriend. All he cares about is showing me off to his male clients because he thinks I attract him more clients. To be honest, he just doesn't fulfill all my needs as a woman, he's never even touched me, all he believes in is his work. I am his girlfriend, I have needs too, like buying me flowers or taking me on dates or just having intimates stay at home nights with me. "Y/n, Y/n", Someone calls me, startling me. What, I'm sorry, how may I help you?. " You look lost, are you okay?", he spoke as I looked up and saw who it was. Yes, I'm okay, all I could see was his sexy eyes which made him lean closer. " Baby girl, you look at me like that, I'll take that as an invitation", he smirks. Invitation for what Kookie, I look at him trying to compose myself. " For me to touch you where you want me", he smirks. Where do I want you to touch me?, I asked him, though at this point my cheeks were burning red, damn this man. " You want the answer to that question, baby girl?", he whispers. No, I'm out of here, geez Jungkook. I make my way to Jimin's place. Jungkook is Jimin's best friend, but I grew up with him, and he's always hitting on me in a way that turns me on. I know it's wrong, but come on, these feelings won't die, damn Jimin. Here goes nothing, I enter the house, and find Jimin sitting, and working as usual. Hey baby, I kiss him and take a seat next to him. " Hey, are you good?", he asks, not looking at me. Yeah, I'm okay, is it okay if I spend the night here today? " Girl, do what you want, you're always here anyway", he rolls his eyes, feeling annoyed. No, I said I want to sleep over meaning I want to spend the night with you, I kiss him. " Y/n come on, not today", he sighs. You are always turning me down Jimin, what is this huh? " What's wrong with you woman, like I said not today, I'm not in the mood for this Y/n", he stands collecting his work. Then why am I your girlfriend huh, why do you want me in your life when you don't even want to touch me? " Y/n, I said, STOP IT! I'm not in the mood for this, okay? I love you that's why I am with you, just be grateful I'm still here no guy would fall for a nagging girl as you geeeez", he storms off banging the door, as the sound brought tears out my eyes like a river with overflowing currents. Enough Y/, no tears, I tell myself. I make my way to the nearest pub, grabbing a drink, trying to forget the feeling I was feeling, all I wanted was to get drunk and forget about this Prick Jimin, hahaha I think it's the alcohol talking. One of my favorite songs started playing, and I just got carried away suddenly I felt warm hands touching my wrist, his scent was very familiar. " Hey Sugar, why are you inviting men like this", he comes closer. Cause Jimin pissed me off, I'm even thinking of ending my relationship with him. "Shhh I'm here okay", he turns me around making me face him, his lips almost touching mine, I pulled him closer, his breath giving me goosebumps. Kookie, what's this between us, huh? I wanted him so much, I pulled him and kissed him, he deepened the kiss locking his tongue with mine and making me breathe heavy. " It's fine sugar, I want to ignite this body of yours, let me touch you everywhere Jimin hasn't touched you", he smirks and kisses my neck. Let's get out of here, we go to my place and finish what we just started. "But I'm driving Sugar because you are so drunk like I can taste that alcohol", he pulls me leading me out to the car, and we make our way home. I knew this was wrong, but I just didn't care, or it was the alcohol talking, but I never stopped carrying and loving Kookie, he was just the idiot who didn't want me to be his woman, so I got with his best friend. One thing I love about Kookie is that he treats me like a queen, and as he said, he ignites me. I pull him and kiss him, taking off his shirt. " Sugar wants me, the question is how bad do you want me?", he smirks. I can do anything, please, I want you so bad. " Don't worry tonight I'm all yours", he kisses me as he carries me, making me sit on the bed. He removed the shirt I had on. " Shall I continue Y/n, cause after this there's no going back", he comes closer almost kissing me. Yes, continue. He kissed me, then my chest as he removed my bra. " You're a goddess damn girl, let me worship all of you, feel all of you", he grabbed and kissed every part of me. Come on Kookie, I need you inside me now, right now. " Don't worry sugar, we got the whole night", he smirks as I remove his pants, kissing him below his v-line, damn he was so hard. It made me lick my lips as I was so turned on. What sort of power did he have on me? He gently kissed my thighs as he opened them slowly, smirking at how wet I was for him. "Sweet as Sugar, baby girl", as he tasted all of me. JUNGKOOK!!!, I moaned his name as he pushed himself inside me. He started at a slow pace, but as the erotic emotion rose between us, his pace increased. He kissed me, not letting his eyes leave me. The room was filled with sensual sweat mixed with erotic moans, he paced faster, making me lose myself to him. He climaxed hard like a wolf letting go, which made you climax again with him, as we both controlled our breathing as we kissed looking deep at each other. You made me sober naturally. " And how did I do that", he smirks which made me blush, you know. " Hmm, does that mean you don't want me to go yet?", he smirks again. Yes, if you want. " Damn right, we have to talk and do it again, but now we have to sleep", he kisses me. Okay, we cuddle closer, falling asleep in each other's arms.