The Kratos Chronicles

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
SUMMARY
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

Valida Kratos didn't want to be in Hogwarts, or even Britain for that matter, she wanted to return to her homeland—as soon as she finishes with her studies—where she's free to express herself with her magic as she wishes.

Though a pesky little badge that came with her fifth year Hogwarts letter and a charming yet dangerous boy that seemed to have taken an interest in her puts all her plans in peril.

Add on the fact that she's receiving dreams from people she's convinced aren't fully human, being told there's an unknown prophecy with her name on it, finding out a dangerous fate was predicted for her a thousand years before, her apparent final years in Britain—perhaps even on the Earth—are bound to be interesting.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
FOREWORD
[Read or your crush will reject you]
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

{ONE}

Please don't steal or copy my work. This is my idea and my work and I decided to post it here with good intentions. I will not tolerate any plagiarism.

{TWO}

There will be a lot of differences from canon. I promise, I'm not naive about the fandom, yet these changes have been made to progress my story.

{THREE}

English is not my first language, so expect spelling and grammatical errors. I am by no means a professional writer or editor, I wrote this story for fun and decided to share it with you, so please don't come at me because my English isn't perfect.

{FOUR}

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, but please don't be mean about it. Don't fight in the comments please, this is a safe space and we don't need that ruined by haters. If you don't like how I write scenes/characters, or just don't like how I write, please just go find another story you will like and don't send me hate... please?

{FIVE}

This is the first book in a trilogy, each book is set in a different Harry Potter Era, though each can be read as a standalone, I recommend reading them as a series since there will be many things you won't understand if you jump right into let's say, the second or third book.

{SIX}

This book will have a plot that doesn't just involved the love story, Valida is her own person and her whole existence is not based on getting down and nasty with Tom Riddle. Valida has her own growth and her own plot and her own story and her own friends. She is her own person, her own hero, Tom is merely a companion on her journey. If you want to read a story that's just centered around the love story, this book is not for you. This book is also told from multiple POV's.

{SEVEN}

This book deals with a lot of triggering topics and it is not for the faint of heart. If you prefer to go in blind and you have no triggers, you can skip the warnings and go right to the disclaimer.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
WARNINGS
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

This book contains triggering topics such as:
•Swearing
•Dumbledore
•Character deaths
•Graphic violence
•Mentions of domestic abuse
•Mentions of child abuse
•Mentions of sexual assault
•Mentions of the use of love potions, AKA, a date rape drug.
•Sexual content
•BDSM
•Heavy misogyny
•Substance abuse
•Underage drinking
•Underage smoking
•War (specifically World War Two)
•Racism
•Toxic relationships
•Mental illness
•Torture
•Religion

If any of these topics trigger you or make you uncomfortable, please don't read this story.

Your mental health matters.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
DISCLAIMER
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

The Kratos Chronicles copyright © 2023 by Makdala, all rights reserved.

I do not own the Harry Potter universe, any of the canon characters, storylines or dialogue, all credit goes to Dobby. I only own my own creations like my original characters, storylines, dialogue, changes in history, wizarding customs, etc.

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
DEDICATION
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

For everyone out there who would rather rule a burning world with a villain than be sacrificed by the hero.