Part One

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

it's not your fault that you don't love me
it's my fault because I fell in love with you

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

«Save us all the second hand embarrassment and pain and just admit you fancy her already.»

«I don't fancy anyone, especially not her; she's infuriating, she's annoying, and she's an idiot.»

«Yeah, I believe you. I obsess and talk about people all the time when they're infuriating, annoying idiots as well.»

«I do not obsess or talk about her all the time.»

«You do, Riddle, like, all the damn time.»

*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*
{PART ONE PLAYLIST}
*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*

1) Ophelia

Heaven help the fool who falls in love

2) Devil doesn't bargain

And just like before I can see that you're sure you can change him but I know you won't.

3) If I killed someone for you

Would you love me more if I killed someone for you?

4) Tension

If I'm honest, all of this time I've longing for your attention, and all of this sexual tension

5) Bad girls

Live fast. Die young. Bad girls do it well.

6) Would've could've should've

If I'd only played it safe I would've stayed on my knees, and I damn sure never would've danced with the devil.

7) Iris

When everything's meant to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

8) How do you sleep

I'm hoping that my love will keep you up tonight. Baby, how do you sleep when you lie to me?

9) Teeth

Call me in the morning to apologize, every little lie gives me butterflies, something in the way you're looking through my eyes, I don't know if I'm gonna make it out alive.

10) Dancing with the devil

Almost made it to heaven, it was closer than you know. Playing with the enemy, gambling with my soul. It's so hard to say no, when you're dancing with the devil.

11) Moral of the story

Young people fall in love with the wrong people sometimes.

12) See you again

How could we not talk about family when family's all that we got.

13) The heart wants what it wants

Save your advice cause I won't hear. You might be right but I don't care. There's a million reasons why I should give you up, but the heart wants what it wants.

14) Not to be dramatic

Not to be dramatic but I think you fell from heaven, on a scale of one to ten yeah babe you're an eleven.

15) Ghost

I like the sad eyes, bad guys, mouth full of white lies.

AUTHOR SPEAKS!!

Part one is Tomida's angsty era, you can't change my mind. Tom's gonna be a little shit about his 'non existent' feeling for Valida and Val if definitely gonna be all heart eyes.

It's 100% a case of she fell first, he fell harder.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this part and all the cringe teenaged angst