➣ Intro & Info

███ 40%

████ 60%

█████ 80%

██████ 100%

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Welcome to The Anime Cover Contest 2022.

This will be the first cover contest I will be hosting with our other host, XApple_BottomX. It will be completely different to how The Anime Awards 2022 works.

▷ First, the judging will be done solely by the host and co-host, unless stated otherwise later on.

▷ Second, this contest will have different rounds with different themes each round. For example, if the theme required a dark theme relating to demons, you would create a cover based on these two prompts.

▷ Third, there will be no elimination. Everyone participates until the last round and the top three with the most points will be revealed at the end.   

▷ Fourth, the contest will not start immediately after slots are filled. There will be a waiting period, because this contest was published earlier than it should have to see the feedback.

▷ Fifth, this will be a contest rather than an awards. However, it is linked to annual 'The Anime Awards'. This will be explained further in the 'prize' chapter.

▷ Sixth, when submitting to the contest for each round, you need to publish it in a chapter. Either in a separate book created for the contest or your graphic design/cover book that's already created. You must tag these accounts when submitting your cover:

theanimeawards_2022
re-ika
XApple_BottomX

▷ Seventh, I hope that this will be a fun yet challenging experience for all of us. Good luck to everyone!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Don't hesitate.