➣ Tips & Contest Process

Some of you might have an idea of how this contest will work, while others might not know. This chapter is here to give those an idea and give those who do, a chance to familiarize themselves with this specific Anime Contest.

The general cycle of the contest will be:

▷When the contest officially begins after a waiting period, there will be an active check to see if all the contestants are available.

▷'Round 1's theme will be posted after the active check and schedules are sorted (contact re-ika if you have troubles with the time).

▷The contestants will be given a date when they must post their cover based on the theme given. (Posting it before the date is fine, but I advice not to be in a rush)

▷The judges will look over the covers and judge it according to a certain judging criteria. (The tips I am giving is relating to the judging criteria)

▷In a few days or less, once the points are added up and the order in which contestants are ranked is sorted, the results will be posted. Your results (including a review) and all ranks will be revealed for each round. No one will be eliminated and hopefully, the review will help contestants improve. (We are in no way saying the judges are better than contestants; we are not professionals)

▷Next, the cycle will repeat for four more rounds.

▷ In between rounds, there will be special rounds, that could be considered games. It will not affect your overall point count unless stated otherwise.

▷ In the final round, the points from previous sounds are all added up and the top three winners will be announced.

Tips:

Always put your name on your works. Even if you, perhaps, post a completely blank cover with absolutely nothing on it but 'designed by/by (your username)', you automatically get five points. Even better if it is readable and clear!

▷ In general for any labels required, such as 'title' or 'quotes', you automatically get points for putting it on your covers. Bonus if it looks good altogether. 

▷ The Wattpad canvas size is 512x800. When creating a cover, keep the canvas around this size. Of course, it doesn't hurt to use a different size, but having a canvas size too long or too short (such as banner size or profile picture size) would defeat the purpose of this being a 'cover' contest.

▷ When making a cover, make sure things are clear as it can be. The characters, the logo, the texts, ect. 

You have plenty of time. Don't rush things and don't leave it for the end. Points can be deducted for turning in too late

▷ That being said, when entering there is a few months waiting period, so you have a lot of time before the contest starts. You can use that time to practice for the contest.

That is all for now! Next are the dates!