Twenty Eight

"One giant moving towards the direction of the hospital"

Hearing the clear voice of your lover across the ear piece

A smirk made it's way on your lips as you continue to relax sitting before reply,

"I know"

"Then I'm guessing you can take care of it babe?"

"I can, but don't call me babe, back where I cane from, couples who called their partner babe never tend to last long"

You said with a chuckle, standing up from the shoulder of the giant you're currently sitting on

"Can you two not flirt over the earpiece?"

You heard JinHo's voice

Stealth Mode Deactivated

As the giant peak over the the hospital building, he suddenly made a harsh turn over his shoulder as the giant was finally aware of your presence.

Without missing a beat, you jumped over its shoulder into its head, landing softly without any problem, you once again sat down.

Wondering what to do with it? Kill it with your fist? Or should you warp your chains and slash it with you dagger?

Before you could think about it, you jumped over the hospital building as a loud crushing sounds of building can be heard, resting your hand on your lip with a look of displeased on your face.

You turn away your glaze from the fallen giant to one of Jinwo's shadow that punch away your giant prey.

"Jinwo"

You sigh over the earpiece

"Didn't I told you that one is mine?"

"You didn't, but I'm sorry. I'll tell my shadow off next time"

He laugh causing you to shake your head with a eye roll

Letting his shadow finish of the task, you jump down the building, casually handing on your feet as you saw Jinwo telling JinHo to escort the remaining Japanese civilians on the hospital building as well as his talk with one of the soldiers causing you to let out a chuckle as you eventually walk towards his side.

Giving it a second thought, your head turns to the direction of the giant which was stabbed by his shadow in the chest pinning it down, you summon your dagger before taking a few steps forward, retracting your arm with a dagger in it, you aim for the head.

In a count of three, you throw it with force, successful blowing the head of the giant.

Clapping your hands to get rid of the invisible dust, you suddenly felt a hand warped around your waist, hot breath on your neck and a peck that followed that.

"We're in public dear"

You said with a giggle

It tickles.

"I'm being shown to be standing a few steps away from you under your illusion, no one knows what I'm doing right now"